All Terrain, Kids Herbal Armor, Natural Insect Repellent, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 81 reviews

bad product

Posted by Reviewer3122792 From Japan on Sep 03, 2011

I was excited about getting this product so as soon as I got it, my children and I decided to take a walk in the woods. My son was sitting and I squirted 1 squirt on his leg and the product splashed off his leg and straight into his eye. This does not spray like an aerosol. It`s like a liquid lotion that should be poured not squirted because it splats everywhere when squirted. The next time I tried to use the product, I squirted it in my own hand away from my daughter. I generously rubbed the product all over my daughter and myself. My daughter complained of the smell but I thought if it works then we can live with the smell, but after walking in the woods we both came home with mosquito bites. The product did not work for either of us. I won`t buy it again.

The best herbal insect repellant I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2286916 From North Carolina on Jul 26, 2009

Living in the chigger and tick infested woods of NC and being a bug magnet is a recipe for many sleepless nights and worry about tick- borne illnesses. Herbal Armor offers great protection - I apply it every 2 hours as recommended and reapply it if I go out later in the day. When I placed my order, the adult version was out-of-stock, the kids version has worked well - from the list of ingredients they are the same product with different packaging. I tried Now's Bug Ban but couldn't stand the smell - Herbal Armor smells quite pleasant - but smell is very individual, some reviewers like the way Bug Ban smells while others don't.

Strong Smell. TG it's natural!

Posted by Reviewer2232318 From Japan on Sep 28, 2009

I bought this for my 3yr old who is always attracting mosquitos. It seems to work, but the smell is very strong, like I just sprayed her with Pledge wood cleaner. If it wasn't natural I might not use it because of the smell, but it does seem to work by keeping the bugs away. She doesn't seem to mind the smell and it does go away a little bit in about an hour.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1480381 From Russian Federation on May 15, 2011

Mosquitoes do not actually sit on the treated areas of the body. Recommend.

Insect Repellent

Posted by Reviewer3152111 From Singapore on Nov 14, 2011

This is a must to prevent mozzies from the little ones. I like it that it is also gentle on the skin.