Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1480381 on May 15, 2011

Mosquitoes do not actually sit on the treated areas of the body. Recommend.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2544381 on Sep 07, 2010

Used this in Costa Rica and only got a few bug bites. I can't image steering completely clear of bites - I am sure I was outside without the repellent on a few times during the coarse of my trip. The smell was not overwhelming and it was easy to apply.

Having fun and less bugging

Posted by Reviewer1273849 on Aug 19, 2010

t works for my child. Bugs don't seem to bother him after I put the All Terrain, kids herbal Armor insect repellent on him in the evening before going outside to play. However, if I missed a spot, he still got bitten sometimes.Apply it well. We are happy to find this product that we don't need to worry about putting harmful chemicals on our child.

good

Posted by Reviewer2082101 on May 21, 2010

good

Good

Posted by Reviewer1796843 on Dec 02, 2009

It really repell the insect. The smell is very strong which not everyone can accept it. For my family, we are okay to the smell. Will but it again

Strong Smell. TG it's natural!

Posted by Reviewer2232318 on Sep 28, 2009

I bought this for my 3yr old who is always attracting mosquitos. It seems to work, but the smell is very strong, like I just sprayed her with Pledge wood cleaner. If it wasn't natural I might not use it because of the smell, but it does seem to work by keeping the bugs away. She doesn't seem to mind the smell and it does go away a little bit in about an hour.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1184011 on Aug 26, 2009

This spray is the best. No DEET is so hard to find. When playing outside and on walks we no longer come in with mosquito bites. The only draw back is the strong smell but it fades quickly. Will buy more soon. Thanks:)

The best herbal insect repellant I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2286916 on Jul 26, 2009

Living in the chigger and tick infested woods of NC and being a bug magnet is a recipe for many sleepless nights and worry about tick- borne illnesses. Herbal Armor offers great protection - I apply it every 2 hours as recommended and reapply it if I go out later in the day. When I placed my order, the adult version was out-of-stock, the kids version has worked well - from the list of ingredients they are the same product with different packaging. I tried Now's Bug Ban but couldn't stand the smell - Herbal Armor smells quite pleasant - but smell is very individual, some reviewers like the way Bug Ban smells while others don't.

Wonderful and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1487068 on Jul 21, 2009

I have a 5-1/2 yr old boy and 20 month old girl and always fear summer because of mosquitos and the West Nile virus. This natural oils, DEET-free product keeps the bugs away from my kids and has a pleasant scent. Great feeling that you can keep bugs away without lathering your kids in chemicals. I have recommended this product to all my friends because it is also very effective on adults.