All Terrain Wonder Wash Fragrance Free

Posted by 5389943192072263898 on Dec 17, 2014

Great for sensitive types.

The only liquid wash I need or use

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 19, 2014

This item has effectively replaced all my shampoos, body soap, hand wash and even facial wash. It does foam up - Just use enough Wonder Wash + water and rub between your palms first, before applying to yourself. I am not sensitive to very much things so I guess that for most people like me, this product will do quite fine. I am truly pleased with this, as it cleans very well without drying out my skin (face/scalp/body). Does a better job than the Nutribiotic non-soap facial wash I am using. Weirdly, it may have also removed the need for me to use anti-dandruff shampoo anymore....

Awesome!!

Posted by 4670648094513900441 on Feb 16, 2014

Good for delicate areas, as make up remover or just for the shower. Use it for anything!!

好用而且便宜

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

泡沫丰富,又没有香味,很好用的,价格又便宜。可能就是因为这么好吧,所以总是缺货,很难买得到哦。

WONDERFUL ALL-IN-ONE SOAP!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

I'm really gushing about this as it performed it's job over and above my expectations. Not only did it lather well, my family felt clean after using it and it had a very mild gentle fragrance. It felt wonderful knowing that very natural ingredients were in it and that we were not showering in a loadful of chemicals. I used it for laundry as well on a camping and overseas trip and it removed stains and clothes were clean. It's a GREAT ALL_IN_ONE SOAP. I only ever need to bring this on any trip for the whole family - shampoo, soap and laundry. I also used it to wash dishes!

great all purpose soap

Posted by 4926804687124703595 on Nov 26, 2012

Has a very nice "soft" texture to it, pleasant to use and effective.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Feb 16, 2012

Cleans well, concentrated so we don't go through it so fast, and raesonably priced.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on Jul 07, 2011

It is really 'wonder wash'! I can use it as shampoo, bathwash and so on. You can use it as you want. Really comfortable and soft after shower and shampoo.

Best product ever!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on May 30, 2011

I hope they never stop making this product. I use it as my body wash, my shampoo, face wash, hand wash, and as my childrens all over wash too. It is mild enough to use on a baby and yet good enough to clean all makeup off my face quickly. For the price and all the uses of this product, it is an incredible deal. Imagine all the products I have been able to replace and how much easier it is to pack for traveling. I have really long, thick hair, so I do have to use conditioner as well. I save alot of money with this one product.

Wonder Wash All Purpose Soap

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 10, 2011

I don't like too much because of the recidue but my sister likes it and she wanted me to repeat.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »