Good for body wash

Posted by Reviewer1482371 on Jul 14, 2011

I use this as a shampoo and body wash. It dried my face and that is my only complaint.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on Jul 07, 2011

It is really 'wonder wash'! I can use it as shampoo, bathwash and so on. You can use it as you want. Really comfortable and soft after shower and shampoo.

Best product ever!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on May 30, 2011

I hope they never stop making this product. I use it as my body wash, my shampoo, face wash, hand wash, and as my childrens all over wash too. It is mild enough to use on a baby and yet good enough to clean all makeup off my face quickly. For the price and all the uses of this product, it is an incredible deal. Imagine all the products I have been able to replace and how much easier it is to pack for traveling. I have really long, thick hair, so I do have to use conditioner as well. I save alot of money with this one product.

Wonder Wash All Purpose Soap

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 10, 2011

I don't like too much because of the recidue but my sister likes it and she wanted me to repeat.

Pretty excellent

Posted by Butterfly on Apr 13, 2011

I've been using this in the shower and also as a facial cleanser. It lathers very nicely, hasn't got any fragrance at all, and cleans even mineral make-up without problems. Hasn't dried out my skin which is atopic. Can't use as a shampoo though, makes my hair like straw.

I LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1822839 on Apr 07, 2011

This soap is found on the kitchen, bathroom and shower in my house. All-round and natural!

Totally Scent Free!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Feb 23, 2011

Totally scent free and that's what I wanted. Leaves skin soft if you like an oil based type soap. Very pleased!

v. mild but effective

Posted by Reviewer1174785 on Feb 06, 2011

No fragrance, V. mild but powerful enough to wash my face, hair and body. Perfect company for traveling :)

Would buy this again and again

Posted by eeleen on Oct 28, 2010

this is fantastic! washes so well, and has no nasty additives!! this sometimes tangles up the hair but i use glycerin and jojoba oil as a conditioner after that and this works wonderfully!!!!

soap

Posted by Reviewer3342515 on Oct 19, 2010

really all purpose. In our trip I use it to wash laundry and as shampoo

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »