All Terrain, Wonder Wash, All Purpose Soap, Fragrance Free, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

Pretty excellent

Posted by Butterfly From Finland on Apr 13, 2011

I've been using this in the shower and also as a facial cleanser. It lathers very nicely, hasn't got any fragrance at all, and cleans even mineral make-up without problems. Hasn't dried out my skin which is atopic. Can't use as a shampoo though, makes my hair like straw.

Wonder Wash All Purpose Soap

Posted by Reviewer2144919 From Japan on May 10, 2011

I don't like too much because of the recidue but my sister likes it and she wanted me to repeat.

Best product ever!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 From Texas on May 30, 2011

I hope they never stop making this product. I use it as my body wash, my shampoo, face wash, hand wash, and as my childrens all over wash too. It is mild enough to use on a baby and yet good enough to clean all makeup off my face quickly. For the price and all the uses of this product, it is an incredible deal. Imagine all the products I have been able to replace and how much easier it is to pack for traveling. I have really long, thick hair, so I do have to use conditioner as well. I save alot of money with this one product.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 From Korea, Republic of on Jul 07, 2011

It is really 'wonder wash'! I can use it as shampoo, bathwash and so on. You can use it as you want. Really comfortable and soft after shower and shampoo.

好用而且便宜