July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Allera, Immune Extra, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

allergy support

Posted by Reviewer2966614 on May 25, 2009

This product has had a beneficial effect on my 'hay fever' type allergy symptoms. I recommend it.

It Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1492853 on Apr 29, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 years! I have not caught a cold or Flu in those 3 years!

This product is fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3151168 on May 14, 2012

In my opinion, ImmunExtra is the very best product to help fight cold and flu season and allergies. I use it whenever I travel but also for allergies. Here's my suggestion: take one every night whenever you're on a plane or exposed to many people. If you feel anything "coming on" take one and it will usually nip it in the bud. However, if you're already sick, you can up the dose to 2/day to speed your recovery. I don't leave home without it! Also purchased for my sister who has arthritis.

Seems to be a product that works

Posted by 5039387256800399140 on Nov 02, 2013

I have been taking this product for (2+) years and do not get colds or bronchitis anymore. Prior to taking this product I got one or the other, including sinusitis almost once a month. This product may be very good for me. I won't stop taking it for now.

excellent service

Posted by 5517107754279982675 on Apr 17, 2014

Excellent service and product. I am a cancer patient and I rely on this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »