This product is fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3151168 on May 14, 2012

In my opinion, ImmunExtra is the very best product to help fight cold and flu season and allergies. I use it whenever I travel but also for allergies. Here's my suggestion: take one every night whenever you're on a plane or exposed to many people. If you feel anything "coming on" take one and it will usually nip it in the bud. However, if you're already sick, you can up the dose to 2/day to speed your recovery. I don't leave home without it! Also purchased for my sister who has arthritis.

allergy support

Posted by Reviewer2966614 on May 25, 2009

This product has had a beneficial effect on my 'hay fever' type allergy symptoms. I recommend it.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2407131 on Dec 14, 2009

Been taking this for a year and my health has improved, as claimed. I would not be buying this, if it wasn't working. I have my friends taking it who have immune disorders and viral diseases.

Expensive, but it works

Posted by Reviewer1441473 on Sep 20, 2010

This is the most effective product I have tried for warding off illness, better than zinc or echinacea. I may be eating recyled Christmas trees, for all I know, but the darned stuff works!

It Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1492853 on Apr 29, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 years! I have not caught a cold or Flu in those 3 years!

Pineal Gland and fluoride

Posted by Reviewer1491422 on Feb 06, 2010

I'm using this product based on what I've read in relation to the pine cone extract and its affect on the pineal gland. I do not have allergies, and I consider myself to be healthy. With that said, I do have a friend who suffers from allergies, and I'm sharing this bottle with her to see if this product can help her. Let's see what happens!

great product, takes away warts

Posted by Reviewer1684635 on Aug 11, 2010

Love this product! i have had tons of warts all over my hands and legs for over a year and nothing has worked, this is taking them away already after just 3 weeks!

Have not Been Sick

Posted by derbyjean on Aug 30, 2009

I have not been sick since I started taking these.

Increase our family's immunity

Posted by Reviewer3152474 on Nov 02, 2009

After a serious bout with Pneumonia earlier this year, and a go around with the flu just recently, we know our bodies are being seriously attacked. Allera, Immune Extra is what we use to beat the germs.

Sugar Free Immune Extra Supplement for Immune Support!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Great immune support product! ImmunExtra is the only immune support complex containing patented Proligna, an extract of pinecones. I appreciate the fact that this product does NOT have any sugar, dairy, nuts, wheat, soy, yeast, animal products, artificial colors or flavors.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »