Sugar Free Immune Extra Supplement for Immune Support!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Great immune support product! ImmunExtra is the only immune support complex containing patented Proligna, an extract of pinecones. I appreciate the fact that this product does NOT have any sugar, dairy, nuts, wheat, soy, yeast, animal products, artificial colors or flavors.

Allergy and Asthma Relief

Posted by 5588823399539993410 on Sep 11, 2014

Although it is not its stated purpose I have found this product to help reduce sasonal allergy symptoms. My asthma is usually well controlled,unless I get an upper respiratory infection. I had stopped taking Immune Extra. After my last bout of bronchitis I could not stop using the asthma inhaler. I restarted Immune Extra and within a few days I was totaly fine.

Best stuff ever

Posted by 5053892318121814153 on May 01, 2014

I used this product as part of a clinical trial for people who suffer for rhinitis due to allergies and it reduced my nasal congestion significantly. I would recommend this product for that specific purpose.

excellent service

Posted by 5517107754279982675 on Apr 17, 2014

Excellent service and product. I am a cancer patient and I rely on this product.

Seems to be a product that works

Posted by 5039387256800399140 on Nov 02, 2013

I have been taking this product for (2+) years and do not get colds or bronchitis anymore. Prior to taking this product I got one or the other, including sinusitis almost once a month. This product may be very good for me. I won't stop taking it for now.

This product is fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3151168 on May 14, 2012

In my opinion, ImmunExtra is the very best product to help fight cold and flu season and allergies. I use it whenever I travel but also for allergies. Here's my suggestion: take one every night whenever you're on a plane or exposed to many people. If you feel anything "coming on" take one and it will usually nip it in the bud. However, if you're already sick, you can up the dose to 2/day to speed your recovery. I don't leave home without it! Also purchased for my sister who has arthritis.

It Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1492853 on Apr 29, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 years! I have not caught a cold or Flu in those 3 years!

I Love Immune Extra!

Posted by 5654120846922911871 on Apr 28, 2012

I have been taking Immune Extra for several years. Since taking Immune Extra I've stopped catching all the coughs and colds that circulate through the office. I give all the credit to Immune Extra! Great product!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1755051 on Feb 29, 2012

I kept getting sick every few weeks with one virus or another and have felt tired and weak for the last few months. I was still sick when the extract arrived but I felt I had more energy after taking the extract.So far my health is improving!

Immune Extra caps

Posted by Reviewer3327140 on Feb 26, 2012

I have been taking one Immune Extra cap each day for about 30 days now. My friends are calling me a "sap" and, when I walk in the park, the squirrels run all over me. Other than that, I feel no different than I did 6 months ago. I wonder if this is just a hype.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »