• Due to a shortage of raw materials for this product, it will remain out of stock until further notice. - Allergy Research Group

• Customer Ratings

hard on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 05, 2012

This gave me diarrea every time i used it, not nice

Buffered Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2880226 on Feb 02, 2012

This is the best vitamin C anyone can take. My nutritionist gave it to me when I was very ill many years ago with a long term illness and I could never live without it. I was well within months after yesrs of suffering.

Helped GI tract, migraine sensitivity, hay fever

Posted by Reviewer1308583 on Sep 05, 2011

This vitamin c and cal/mag/potassium blend has been a godsend for changing gastrointestinal irregularities that have been continuous with migraine sensitivites. I am completely amazed that taking this 2x daily (sometimes 3 to decrease sensitivity) has done the impossible and completely regulated my colon. I am somewhat less food sensitive, and my hay fever is also better, thoough more time will tell with allergy season. Take this on an empty stomach--mixing with other medications or supplements at the same time caused me a very bad stomach ache. this is now on my 'daily' list. also, I think the nutricology label is actually the same brand and is sometimes cheaper for the same item.