AlliMax

Posted by Reviewer3057714 on May 16, 2010

I use a drop in my nebulizer to help with a fungal lung infection. I also put a drop on a skin infection to help it resolve. I always keep a bottle on hand. Also good to put a few drops on tongue to help prevent plaque on teeth.

Allimax Liquid

Posted by Reviewer3253416 on May 23, 2008

We use allimax liquid in our family for it's many benefits. I choose this garlic product in liquid form because it is completely free of fillers, chemicals and preservatives. Gina

Allimax liquid

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Aug 10, 2009

I don't know what I would have done-- that's not entirely true-- I would have had to go back on some very heavy antibiotics-- if I had not discovered this product. I inhale it diluted 2x (maybe 28 drops of the actual product) through a nebulizer. If you do this watch out for your eyes in that the mist drys the eyes out if you get too much in them so I close my eyes or pause the nebulizer at frequent intervals. Its really helping heal me of a viralent upper respitory infection. Many thanks to the manufacturers.

Best antifungal EVER

Posted by Reviewer2007788 on Jun 16, 2011

The absolute best product on the market for fungal infections. Worked when NOTHING else would - saved me!

AILLIMAX

Posted by Reviewer1967010 on Nov 05, 2011

I HAVE HAD SINUS PROBLEMS FOR YEARS,ALLIMAX IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED,I LOVE THE PRODUCT,AND NO SIDE AFFECTS

A true bio-film buster.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Jan 23, 2012

This is the most potent garlic extract out there. A must-have for me.

great for white tongue

Posted by annegoggans on Sep 25, 2012

This product is eliminating the white patch on my tongue that nothing else would rid me of. A couple of drops before bed does it. I also add it to my families nose and throat sprays and no one is the wiser. I then keep them in the fridge to preserve potency :)

Removing virus

Posted by Reviewer1959657 on Sep 01, 2009

The best natural antiviral, without doubt.

Peerless Product Best Price

Posted by Reviewer2581002 on Oct 17, 2008

iHerb's service was fast and accurate. The price for Allimax was very reasonable. Considering how effective the product is if "Big Pharma" ever got a hold of it you would pay at least five times that amount. Excellent product. Excellent service.

A+