Aloe Life International, Inc, Aloe Gold, Natural Flavor Herbal Bitter, 32 fl oz (1 Quart)

It worked well when I needed it to.

Posted by Reviewer1084028 From Pennsylvania on Feb 24, 2013

I ate out the night before, and had those brown rolls at Outback Steakhouse. I know I am gluten sensitive, but I couldn't resist them Well, all night I felt the heaviness, and in the morning my intestines felt awful and I had body aches. Two ounces did the trick and my discomfort was alleviated quickly. In the past I had taken one ounce and didn't seem to notice too much. It tastes lousy but refrigerated makes it easier.

BEST ALOE VERA JUICE ANYWHERE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1729995 From California on Feb 11, 2014

I feel a refreshing difference as I am trying to heal my leaky gut and eliminate candida. I take 1 TABLE. Sovereign Silver mixed with 1 TABLE. ALOE GOLD on an empty stomach 3 times a day with a multi-spectrum probiotic at night, staying on a strict diet of organic meat and vegetables, flax meal, etc., low carb. diet so as not to feed the candida. I also take the Sovereign Silver under the tongue, 1 teasp. 3-7 times/day, for 5 minutes, then swallow. This is the protocol to heal a leaky gut. HEAL and SEAL the gut first from antibiotics, candida, colitis, crohns, celiac, etc. This aloe vera is pumped with vitamins, amino acids, trace minerals, amino acids and more, that's why it has a light honey color to it. I love the taste but for most people it should be mixed with water. FIVE STARS! A LIFE SAVER!!!

Aloe Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3181077 From California on Feb 17, 2014

This is a must to have around for digestive issues. Best Aloe products of its kind. It's strong, so you might want to dilute it some.