Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aloe Life International, Inc, Aloe Gold, Natural Flavor Herbal Bitter, 32 fl oz (1 Quart)

BEST ALOE VERA JUICE ANYWHERE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Feb 11, 2014

I feel a refreshing difference as I am trying to heal my leaky gut and eliminate candida. I take 1 TABLE. Sovereign Silver mixed with 1 TABLE. ALOE GOLD on an empty stomach 3 times a day with a multi-spectrum probiotic at night, staying on a strict diet of organic meat and vegetables, flax meal, etc., low carb. diet so as not to feed the candida. I also take the Sovereign Silver under the tongue, 1 teasp. 3-7 times/day, for 5 minutes, then swallow. This is the protocol to heal a leaky gut. HEAL and SEAL the gut first from antibiotics, candida, colitis, crohns, celiac, etc. This aloe vera is pumped with vitamins, amino acids, trace minerals, amino acids and more, that's why it has a light honey color to it. I love the taste but for most people it should be mixed with water. FIVE STARS! A LIFE SAVER!!!

Aloe Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Feb 17, 2014

This is a must to have around for digestive issues. Best Aloe products of its kind. It's strong, so you might want to dilute it some.

值得一試, 我已回購第三枝

Posted by HKreviewer on Jun 26, 2014

本著平野冇好, 所以揀左呢個牌子, 雖則較貴, 但有信心去試. 我飲ALOE 是希望改善皮膚敏感的. keep 住咁飲有輕微改善到. 另外飲左腸胃會好左, 不過有時飲多左會輕瀉, 但問題不太大, 當排毒.. 味道就是蘆薈味, 我接受到直接飲, 不用加水. 但如果加去有少少酸味的飲品, 例如檸檬茶, 味道更佳!

It worked well when I needed it to.

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Feb 24, 2013

I ate out the night before, and had those brown rolls at Outback Steakhouse. I know I am gluten sensitive, but I couldn't resist them Well, all night I felt the heaviness, and in the morning my intestines felt awful and I had body aches. Two ounces did the trick and my discomfort was alleviated quickly. In the past I had taken one ounce and didn't seem to notice too much. It tastes lousy but refrigerated makes it easier.