They arrived heavily fragranced! :-(

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 25, 2013

I'm really sorry to give this great brand a 1 star but I have severe MCS (allergies to chemical scents) and these arrived heavily perfumed! I'm on chat with c.s to find out what happened. I'm leaving the 1 star simply in the aim to warn others who might have MCS: as my nose is hyper sensitive to synthetic odors, I got sick instantly from these, as soon as I opened the baggy, major allergy attack & migraine! :-( I have them airing out in the balcony and hope to return them for a refund but I am waiting to know if they are now stored where perhaps synthetic air fresheners auto-spray the area or if someone sprayed perfume near them by mistake. I would love to reorder at a time when it's safe not sure if iHerb got a bad batch but what a pity, it's the same gorgeous red as appears on the photo. If you're not allergic then you won't react like my body, unfortunately does, beyond my control.

candles

Posted by Reviewer3001507 on Mar 19, 2009

These are beautiful, long-burning, non-paraffin tapered candles at a very good price. I'm grateful that you carry them. Carolyn Knox

Candles

Posted by holahola on Aug 22, 2011

Looks pink on pictures, but they are red! Burns very nice, recommended.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Very beautiful.

pretty

Posted by 4912824581200645727 on Feb 09, 2014

pretty color, last a good time

pink

Posted by Reviewer2725292 on Mar 02, 2009

adequate

lovely

Posted by Reviewer1235202 on Oct 01, 2009

Our house guests always comment on these beautiful palm wax candles. The red is especially pretty.

wow

Posted by Reviewer3168985 on Sep 23, 2010

great value, gift idea, natural not nasty petroleum oil candle

Great

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Jan 20, 2011

Beautiful candles

beautiful and non-toxic!!

Posted by Reviewer1208637 on Jul 13, 2007

These candles not only look beautiful, but they are non-toxic and smokeless!! Very romantic color and gorgeous texture! Please do not ever stop selling these!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »