New To iHerb?

Aloha Medicinals Inc., K9 Immunity Plus, For Dogs, Liver & Fish Flavored Soft Chews, 60 Wafers

Right product for the right price

Posted by Reviewer1468119 on Aug 07, 2011

It's too soon to evaluate the effectiveness of this product, but it is one of the foremost immune booster products on the market for dogs, and iHerb offered it for a considerably lower price than the manufacturer and other sites I tried. I was very happy, and hope it proves as effective as it was reasonable.

fighting cancer

Posted by Reviewer1344637 on Sep 03, 2011

Love the product

Great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2230294 on Nov 18, 2011

I've been giving my dog (62 lb border collie mix) these supplements along with the chemo drug Alkeran and prednisone to fight multiple myeloma, which is a form of bone marrow cancer. I've been giving them to her for a little more than a month now, and I'm happy to report that her blood work is completely normal, even her white blood cells (I've been told that her immune system could be compromised due to the chemo). I firmly believe that her good report is largely due in part to the K9 Immunity Plus. I wish I could say she loves the taste (she doesn't) but I just break them apart and mix them with her wet food and she doesn't even know they are there. iHerb.com by FAR has the most inexpensive price on these supplements - if it weren't for this website, I wouldn't be able to afford to order them for her.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2565589 on Jan 13, 2012

My 12 years old Lab Mix diagnosed with very rare cancer/a large malignant tumor once month ago. His tomor was not able to remove surgically and unable to treat chemo. Vet told me that he may live 4-6 weeks or not certain. Then, I found out about K-9 Immunity Plus on line. It will not harm my dog so I started. It is been over one month, it seems like my dog got more energy and appetite. He lost 15 lbs in 8 months, but now he start gaining a few pounds. I-herb.com shipping was very prompt and price was good. I will order from them again.

So Far, Seems to Be Helping

Posted by Reviewer2693648 on Jan 26, 2012

My dog was diagnosed recently with mast cell tumor in her lymph node (spread from other unknown source). She's on chemo tablets (Kinavet) now, and the k9 immunity we think has helped her not have any side effects. She has great energy level, eats well and loves the fish/liver flavor! Hoping it continues to help.