• Please Note: This item has been discontinued and replaced by AMD-00502.

• Customer Ratings

Extremely good.

Posted by LizHerbs on Nov 23, 2012

My 10 year old maltese mix was diagnosed with early cancer. I didn't want her on any conventional treatment or more invasive diagsosis due to her age and costs involved. She is doing a lot better and has more energy at times. Her cognitive skills have improved as she isn't turning circles or getting stuck in corners while on this. She has even been heard/seen running the length of our mobile home at times!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2845263 on Sep 05, 2011

Dogs seem to like

dogs love them

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Sep 27, 2011

this is a great product and my dogs eagerly eat them. they are soft and easy to break up. since it is for 30# dogs, I divide one wafer between two 4-5# Chihuahuas and one 10# poodle. expensive but will save in vet bills and my dogs are well worth it.

Dog meds

Posted by Reviewer1681218 on Nov 02, 2011

Good product

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2232887 on Nov 03, 2011

My little dog Sammy, who is 14, was recently diagnosed with leukemia or lymphoma. Because of his age, I'm not doing any treatment other than giving him K9 Immunity. He is thriving on it! His coat is shiny, he's full of energy, and so far doesn't show any signs of being sick. I don't know how much of that is due to K9 Immunity, but I'm so pleased that I've started giving it to his sister, also 14, who isn't sick. It seems like a low price to pay for giving them the best possible chance to be healthy!

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by Reviewer2634549 on Dec 06, 2011

My Shih Tzu who is 14yrs old, loves....these chews. He is very selective with treats, but not with these. Our little guy was diagnosed with lymphoma in Sept 2011. I wanted to help him through this rough patch, did some research, and came across the K-9 Immunity Plus. I read all the reviews, looked into what exactly the chews offered in support to his chemotherapy and it seemed like a perfect match. I also spoke with our oncologist who stated the supplement couldn't hurt. The Immunity Plus has definitely helped our little guy and I would recommend this product to anyone who has a sick animal that needs immune system support. Just make sure you purchase the right weight on the package for your animal.

k-9 immunity plus

Posted by Reviewer2479802 on Jan 07, 2012

Our little schnauzer Toby has had 3 operations to remove mast cell tumors on his abdomen. This product does not prevent or cure cancer but it strenghtens the immune system and has improved his quality of life thus allowing us to keep removing the tumors successfully and perhaps slowing the negative effects of the cancer from affecting him

Great Health Supplement for Dogs!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

No help

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

My dog has food allergies, thought this might help, but it didn't, I haven't noticed any improvement.