Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aloha Medicinals Inc., K9 Immunity Plus, for Dogs, Liver & Fish Flavored Chews, 90 Chews

Reviews 5-star

A miracle

Posted by Reviewer2047691 on Jul 26, 2011

My 13 yr old Pit Bull was diagnosed with bone cancer on May 23rd. The vet did not see much hope for her because of her age. I did some research on line and discovered rave reviews about K9 Immunity Plus. My girl is improving every day and getting stronger, not sicker. She is happy and appears to be pain free. Please try K9 Immunity. I will continue to give this to her every day. I've even started my 6 yr old healthy lab on it as a precaution.

Hopefully it will help

Posted by Reviewer1961252 on Aug 24, 2011

August 23, 2011 My 6 years old boxer was diagnosed with lymphoma last May 22, started K9 immunity after 3 weeks with his chemo. He his 95% back to his old self. Don't know if it's K9 or the chemo that is helping him. HIs deit consist of Taste of the wild, carrots, chiken breast and filtered water and K9 plus.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2773560 on Oct 03, 2011

We started our dog (black lab/newfie) on K9 Immunity 2 months ago after finding out that he had osteosarcoma in his right front leg. We were told he had 2 - 4 months at best and we were devastated. He was limping and also sleeping most of the day. After about 3 weeks on the product he returned to his usual playful self. Today he came bouncing inside and skipped the first step on his way in. His appetite is normal and no one would ever know he was so seriously ill except that his limp is obvious. We are not going to put him through amputation or chemotherapy but we do intend to give him as much quality and quantity of life that we can.

Works for Our Golden

Posted by Reviewer2688015 on Dec 06, 2011

Our 10+ year old golden was diagnosed with Hemangiosarcoma (cancer) in April of this year. He had his spleen removed, thankfully before it ruptured, and there was an 11 lb. tumor. Biopsies of his liver and lymph nodes were clear, but we were still devastated, as the oncologist told my husband that without chemo he would give our dog 4-6 weeks. We chose not to put him through chemo, as that would just prolong the inevitable, and we did not want him to be burdened with the effects. Instead, after much research, we changed his diet to an extremely healthy, high protein, low carb variety. (We have been an Iams family, but moved to Evo, as it has a much better ratio of protein). In addition, I read nothing but good things about K9 Immunity Plus (with transfer factor) and have been giving our dog these supplements 3 times per day for the past nearly 8 months. He is a senior dog, with the usual issues that large senior dogs can have, but you would not know he is sick. He has an extremely healthy appetite, is very playful, alert, happy and basically his usual self, just an older version. Do your research, as chemo can compromise whatever is left of your dog's immune system, making the cancer more likely to invade further. We chose to boost our dog's natural immune system to help him combat this awful thing. I believe that this product has certainly made a difference in the quality and length of our dog's life!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2553879 on Nov 17, 2011

I began using this product after my Anatolian Shepherd Dog was diagnosed with osteosarcoma 12 months ago. After chemo and radiation, and the K9 Immunity, we are holding the cancer at bay with no sign of metastases. I have to believe the K9 Immunity was an integral part of his survival.