Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2004770 on Mar 06, 2012

Not sure what to think of this product. I bought it originally from Aloha when my dog was diagnosed with a mammary tumor. Then i found your site and it is less than 1/3 of the price. Even though i started her on this within a few days the tumor spread rapidly and she developed a horrible, raw rash at the site of the tumor. I will say she did love the flavor of the chews.

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by Reviewer2314724 on Feb 17, 2012

This product has helped my dog with osteosarcoma feel SO much better. As soon as I started giving it to her she got so much life and energy back.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer2813946 on Feb 16, 2012

My Boxer was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer a few days before I ordered K9 Immunity and I was devastated to say the least. I ordered this while searching online for ways to help him with his immune system once we decided that he would do awesome with Chemo as his cancer was caught fairly early. I have noticed a tremendous difference in him since obviously the Chemo, but I believe in my heart these wafers are truly helping this animal. He is going for his third Chemo this weekend and to date, he has had zero side effects...and is eating more now than before...I have changed his diet to make sure he is getting all he needs due to what the checmo can do, but his blood work has been great, he has not needed any fluids and I can't say enough about his appetite...as he has just turned seven. I took the bag to our vet and he researched the product as well, and he told me, if they made this for humans, I would take it everyday. I thank you to everyone involoved in this product, your research, intelligence and just plain caring for our animals, has really helped my sweet boy a great day. I am grateful to all of you....

Build dogs Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2399135 on Jan 13, 2012

We lost a dog to cancer last year and have our new dog on K9 Immunity Plus to keep him as healthy as we can. He thinks it is a daily treat and expects to receive it every morning.

immunotherapy

Posted by Reviewer1613679 on Dec 16, 2011

This was a wonderful price on a product that is highly rated. My dog initially seemed to thrive on it, but was too sick in the end to gain maximum beefit.

Helping my friend's dog

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Dec 08, 2011

My friend's dog had been on antibiotics, prednisone and anti-fungals for quite some time. They caused a great deal of side-effects. This helped her get back to normal along with Jarrow's Pet Dophilus.

Works for Our Golden

Posted by Reviewer2688015 on Dec 06, 2011

Our 10+ year old golden was diagnosed with Hemangiosarcoma (cancer) in April of this year. He had his spleen removed, thankfully before it ruptured, and there was an 11 lb. tumor. Biopsies of his liver and lymph nodes were clear, but we were still devastated, as the oncologist told my husband that without chemo he would give our dog 4-6 weeks. We chose not to put him through chemo, as that would just prolong the inevitable, and we did not want him to be burdened with the effects. Instead, after much research, we changed his diet to an extremely healthy, high protein, low carb variety. (We have been an Iams family, but moved to Evo, as it has a much better ratio of protein). In addition, I read nothing but good things about K9 Immunity Plus (with transfer factor) and have been giving our dog these supplements 3 times per day for the past nearly 8 months. He is a senior dog, with the usual issues that large senior dogs can have, but you would not know he is sick. He has an extremely healthy appetite, is very playful, alert, happy and basically his usual self, just an older version. Do your research, as chemo can compromise whatever is left of your dog's immune system, making the cancer more likely to invade further. We chose to boost our dog's natural immune system to help him combat this awful thing. I believe that this product has certainly made a difference in the quality and length of our dog's life!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2553879 on Nov 17, 2011

I began using this product after my Anatolian Shepherd Dog was diagnosed with osteosarcoma 12 months ago. After chemo and radiation, and the K9 Immunity, we are holding the cancer at bay with no sign of metastases. I have to believe the K9 Immunity was an integral part of his survival.

Great service and product!

Posted by Reviewer3091986 on Nov 11, 2011

I always order 'international' which may take a little longer but it is far cheaper and I've not had any problems. Hard to know the impact of the K9 therapy but I believe it is probably helping my dog through her chemo treatments for lymphoma. Thanks iHerb and K9 for both the service and the product!

Important science gives an edge in the fight against serious illnesses.

Posted by Reviewer1993191 on Nov 02, 2011

I am very thankful that Aloha Medicinals has created an immune boosting supplement along with the new science that makes a good product even better, all in one wafer...and thank you iherb for having the wisdom to carry it, at a great price enabling pet owners to use it as the regimen it is intended to be.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »