K9 Immunity for Dogs and cost

Posted by Reviewer2027035 on Oct 19, 2011

I found large price range of this product, so I bought this also from two other companies that charged nearly twice as much as iHerb. Found out all were same product from Aloha so now will only buy from iHerb! Got it for my 13 yr old Golden with enlarge lymph nodes from unknown cause.Thought she had lymphoma, but blood work all normal. Been using it only for 3 weeks, so don`t know if helping her immune system yet, but she is feeling bettter and eating well. Lymph nodes are down by over half, but she was on Baytril for 10 days. Have to wait and see if nodes come back.

Important science gives an edge in the fight against serious illnesses.

Posted by Reviewer1993191 on Nov 02, 2011

I am very thankful that Aloha Medicinals has created an immune boosting supplement along with the new science that makes a good product even better, all in one wafer...and thank you iherb for having the wisdom to carry it, at a great price enabling pet owners to use it as the regimen it is intended to be.

Wow what quick results

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Aug 28, 2011

Maile my dog takes these faithfully everyday. She has had joint issues for along time. She is getting around so much easier the real test I suppose will come in the winter months but am assuming with regular use her immune system shall get better and better. She is almost through the first bag and just ordered more so we don't run out.

Build dogs Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2399135 on Jan 13, 2012

We lost a dog to cancer last year and have our new dog on K9 Immunity Plus to keep him as healthy as we can. He thinks it is a daily treat and expects to receive it every morning.

A MUST HAVE TO FIGHT CANCER! LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Charleysmom on Apr 12, 2013

Our chocolate lab, was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) at age 2.5. Following his amputation and 5 rounds of carboplatin chemo, we started him on K9 Immunity Plus Chews to boost his immune system, as well as other supplements, and he continues to do well and is busy living! Charley is now 4 years old and just 5 weeks shy of being a 2 year osteosarcoma Warrior!!! He loves the chews and eats them like treats!!!

It's cool!

Posted by Reviewer1394573 on Jun 15, 2012

I have a dog of breed the Labrador. She is 9 years old. It injured a paw and limped. Began to accept these wafers. There was a cheerfulness, ceased to limp, became similar to a puppy))) I Take constantly now! Also I will take!

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by Reviewer1020408 on May 17, 2012

I have three dogs diagnosed with cancer. One just passed away last month. Since I have been giving K9 Immunity Plus, the other two seem to be more lively and have more energy. Makes me feel great to see them acting like this again.

K9 Immunity Plus for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1139977 on Oct 28, 2011

We use this product for our dog that has cancer. Shipping was prompt and efficient.

K9 immunity plus

Posted by Reviewer1203708 on Sep 22, 2011

Thanks for being reasonably priced through my dogs expensive chemo.

immunotherapy

Posted by Reviewer1613679 on Dec 16, 2011

This was a wonderful price on a product that is highly rated. My dog initially seemed to thrive on it, but was too sick in the end to gain maximum beefit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »