K9 immunity plus

Posted by Reviewer1203708 on Sep 22, 2011

Thanks for being reasonably priced through my dogs expensive chemo.

Wow what quick results

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Aug 28, 2011

Maile my dog takes these faithfully everyday. She has had joint issues for along time. She is getting around so much easier the real test I suppose will come in the winter months but am assuming with regular use her immune system shall get better and better. She is almost through the first bag and just ordered more so we don't run out.

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by Reviewer2171067 on Jun 28, 2011

Very good experience with this retailer.

K9 Immunity Plus for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1926645 on Jul 07, 2011

Great product, I hope your carry more of it and offer a sales more often, I will by again

Helping my friend's dog

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Dec 08, 2011

My friend's dog had been on antibiotics, prednisone and anti-fungals for quite some time. They caused a great deal of side-effects. This helped her get back to normal along with Jarrow's Pet Dophilus.

immunotherapy

Posted by Reviewer1613679 on Dec 16, 2011

This was a wonderful price on a product that is highly rated. My dog initially seemed to thrive on it, but was too sick in the end to gain maximum beefit.

Build dogs Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2399135 on Jan 13, 2012

We lost a dog to cancer last year and have our new dog on K9 Immunity Plus to keep him as healthy as we can. He thinks it is a daily treat and expects to receive it every morning.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer2813946 on Feb 16, 2012

My Boxer was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer a few days before I ordered K9 Immunity and I was devastated to say the least. I ordered this while searching online for ways to help him with his immune system once we decided that he would do awesome with Chemo as his cancer was caught fairly early. I have noticed a tremendous difference in him since obviously the Chemo, but I believe in my heart these wafers are truly helping this animal. He is going for his third Chemo this weekend and to date, he has had zero side effects...and is eating more now than before...I have changed his diet to make sure he is getting all he needs due to what the checmo can do, but his blood work has been great, he has not needed any fluids and I can't say enough about his appetite...as he has just turned seven. I took the bag to our vet and he researched the product as well, and he told me, if they made this for humans, I would take it everyday. I thank you to everyone involoved in this product, your research, intelligence and just plain caring for our animals, has really helped my sweet boy a great day. I am grateful to all of you....

K9 Immunity for Dogs and cost

Posted by Reviewer2027035 on Oct 19, 2011

I found large price range of this product, so I bought this also from two other companies that charged nearly twice as much as iHerb. Found out all were same product from Aloha so now will only buy from iHerb! Got it for my 13 yr old Golden with enlarge lymph nodes from unknown cause.Thought she had lymphoma, but blood work all normal. Been using it only for 3 weeks, so don`t know if helping her immune system yet, but she is feeling bettter and eating well. Lymph nodes are down by over half, but she was on Baytril for 10 days. Have to wait and see if nodes come back.

K9 Immunity Plus for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1139977 on Oct 28, 2011

We use this product for our dog that has cancer. Shipping was prompt and efficient.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »