Senior Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1874318 on Jul 09, 2012

K9 Immunity Plus has helped my 11.5 year old chow/retriever mix. I recommend this product. It boosts the immune system and in my case I have a heathlier dog. I will continue to buy K9 immunity I give Obie-D 2 chews a day. I did this for about 4 months and then stayed off about a month. There is plenty of info about K9 immunity just google it. If you have a dog find out more about this product. As for price iHerb has the lowest, I have paid a lot more for the same procuct and did so gladly my friend was sick. But what I have bought at iHerb has good price and the exprition date is shown.

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by Reviewer2314724 on Feb 17, 2012

This product has helped my dog with osteosarcoma feel SO much better. As soon as I started giving it to her she got so much life and energy back.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2553879 on Nov 17, 2011

I began using this product after my Anatolian Shepherd Dog was diagnosed with osteosarcoma 12 months ago. After chemo and radiation, and the K9 Immunity, we are holding the cancer at bay with no sign of metastases. I have to believe the K9 Immunity was an integral part of his survival.

Did not do any good for my dog.

Posted by 5389765391219103661 on Aug 10, 2012

My dog was diagnosed with lymphoma at a fairly early stage and this product sounded so promising I had to try it. I gave it to our dog every day as instructed and our dog died in under 6 months. It did not seem to do her any good. If you want to try it this site does have the lowest price. The actual manufacturer will charge you more.

Works for Our Golden

Posted by Reviewer2688015 on Dec 06, 2011

Our 10+ year old golden was diagnosed with Hemangiosarcoma (cancer) in April of this year. He had his spleen removed, thankfully before it ruptured, and there was an 11 lb. tumor. Biopsies of his liver and lymph nodes were clear, but we were still devastated, as the oncologist told my husband that without chemo he would give our dog 4-6 weeks. We chose not to put him through chemo, as that would just prolong the inevitable, and we did not want him to be burdened with the effects. Instead, after much research, we changed his diet to an extremely healthy, high protein, low carb variety. (We have been an Iams family, but moved to Evo, as it has a much better ratio of protein). In addition, I read nothing but good things about K9 Immunity Plus (with transfer factor) and have been giving our dog these supplements 3 times per day for the past nearly 8 months. He is a senior dog, with the usual issues that large senior dogs can have, but you would not know he is sick. He has an extremely healthy appetite, is very playful, alert, happy and basically his usual self, just an older version. Do your research, as chemo can compromise whatever is left of your dog's immune system, making the cancer more likely to invade further. We chose to boost our dog's natural immune system to help him combat this awful thing. I believe that this product has certainly made a difference in the quality and length of our dog's life!

Wonderful, miraculous product

Posted by Reviewer2015746 on Sep 02, 2011

My almost 14-year-old Shepherd female could no longer walk; so I put her on K9 FullFlex along with K9 Immunity Plus, and she's literally running down the hall in the mornings to get her chews. These have been a miracle cure for my dog. I recommended these to a friend whose Golden Lab could barely get up to walk; and she, too, has had the same miraculous success.

K9 immunity plus

Posted by Reviewer1203708 on Sep 22, 2011

Thanks for being reasonably priced through my dogs expensive chemo.

Wow what quick results

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Aug 28, 2011

Maile my dog takes these faithfully everyday. She has had joint issues for along time. She is getting around so much easier the real test I suppose will come in the winter months but am assuming with regular use her immune system shall get better and better. She is almost through the first bag and just ordered more so we don't run out.

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by Reviewer2171067 on Jun 28, 2011

Very good experience with this retailer.

K9 Immunity Plus for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1926645 on Jul 07, 2011

Great product, I hope your carry more of it and offer a sales more often, I will by again

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »