Aloha Medicinals Inc., K9 Immunity Plus, for Dogs, Liver & Fish Flavored Chews, 90 Chews

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2553879 on Nov 17, 2011

I began using this product after my Anatolian Shepherd Dog was diagnosed with osteosarcoma 12 months ago. After chemo and radiation, and the K9 Immunity, we are holding the cancer at bay with no sign of metastases. I have to believe the K9 Immunity was an integral part of his survival.

The vet calls my dog a miracle!!!

Posted by 5362155357967926265 on Jun 06, 2014

Within weeks of my 10 year dog being diagnosed with lymphoma I started her on K9 immunity plus chews. Due to where we live, the cost and the age of my dog we did not do chemotherapy. Usually dogs only live 2-3 months with untreated lymphoma.....but she is still with us 3 years later and the only supplement I have given her has been 2 chewy treats a day.

Did not do any good for my dog.

Posted by 5389765391219103661 on Aug 10, 2012

My dog was diagnosed with lymphoma at a fairly early stage and this product sounded so promising I had to try it. I gave it to our dog every day as instructed and our dog died in under 6 months. It did not seem to do her any good. If you want to try it this site does have the lowest price. The actual manufacturer will charge you more.

Wonderful, miraculous product

Posted by Reviewer2015746 on Sep 02, 2011

My almost 14-year-old Shepherd female could no longer walk; so I put her on K9 FullFlex along with K9 Immunity Plus, and she's literally running down the hall in the mornings to get her chews. These have been a miracle cure for my dog. I recommended these to a friend whose Golden Lab could barely get up to walk; and she, too, has had the same miraculous success.

K9 immunity plus

Posted by Reviewer1203708 on Sep 22, 2011

Thanks for being reasonably priced through my dogs expensive chemo.