Improvement in energy and alertness...

Posted by 5038565698490600024 on Nov 08, 2016

We are impressed.... Our 14 year old Lab has had some health issues of late and after 3 weeks there has been a significant improvement and we look forward to continuing improvement going forward.

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1858633 on Mar 06, 2012

Product just as described. Looked on other sites but iHerb had the best price!

Senior Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1874318 on Jul 09, 2012

K9 Immunity Plus has helped my 11.5 year old chow/retriever mix. I recommend this product. It boosts the immune system and in my case I have a heathlier dog. I will continue to buy K9 immunity I give Obie-D 2 chews a day. I did this for about 4 months and then stayed off about a month. There is plenty of info about K9 immunity just google it. If you have a dog find out more about this product. As for price iHerb has the lowest, I have paid a lot more for the same procuct and did so gladly my friend was sick. But what I have bought at iHerb has good price and the exprition date is shown.

K9 Immunity Plus for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1926645 on Jul 07, 2011

Great product, I hope your carry more of it and offer a sales more often, I will by again

Good effect

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2760903 on Jul 17, 2012

I have to think this is helping our two dogs with cancer. One has lymphoma (t-cell) and the other liver cancer. They are both doing better than all the vets expected.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer2813946 on Feb 16, 2012

My Boxer was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer a few days before I ordered K9 Immunity and I was devastated to say the least. I ordered this while searching online for ways to help him with his immune system once we decided that he would do awesome with Chemo as his cancer was caught fairly early. I have noticed a tremendous difference in him since obviously the Chemo, but I believe in my heart these wafers are truly helping this animal. He is going for his third Chemo this weekend and to date, he has had zero side effects...and is eating more now than before...I have changed his diet to make sure he is getting all he needs due to what the checmo can do, but his blood work has been great, he has not needed any fluids and I can't say enough about his appetite...as he has just turned seven. I took the bag to our vet and he researched the product as well, and he told me, if they made this for humans, I would take it everyday. I thank you to everyone involoved in this product, your research, intelligence and just plain caring for our animals, has really helped my sweet boy a great day. I am grateful to all of you....

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by Reviewer2171067 on Jun 28, 2011

Very good experience with this retailer.

Great service and product!

Posted by Reviewer3091986 on Nov 11, 2011

I always order 'international' which may take a little longer but it is far cheaper and I've not had any problems. Hard to know the impact of the K9 therapy but I believe it is probably helping my dog through her chemo treatments for lymphoma. Thanks iHerb and K9 for both the service and the product!

Helping my friend's dog

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Dec 08, 2011

My friend's dog had been on antibiotics, prednisone and anti-fungals for quite some time. They caused a great deal of side-effects. This helped her get back to normal along with Jarrow's Pet Dophilus.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »