Important science gives an edge in the fight against serious illnesses.

Posted by Reviewer1993191 on Nov 02, 2011

I am very thankful that Aloha Medicinals has created an immune boosting supplement along with the new science that makes a good product even better, all in one wafer...and thank you iherb for having the wisdom to carry it, at a great price enabling pet owners to use it as the regimen it is intended to be.

Great service and product!

Posted by Reviewer3091986 on Nov 11, 2011

I always order 'international' which may take a little longer but it is far cheaper and I've not had any problems. Hard to know the impact of the K9 therapy but I believe it is probably helping my dog through her chemo treatments for lymphoma. Thanks iHerb and K9 for both the service and the product!

Good effect

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

A MUST HAVE TO FIGHT CANCER! LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Charleysmom on Apr 12, 2013

Our chocolate lab, was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) at age 2.5. Following his amputation and 5 rounds of carboplatin chemo, we started him on K9 Immunity Plus Chews to boost his immune system, as well as other supplements, and he continues to do well and is busy living! Charley is now 4 years old and just 5 weeks shy of being a 2 year osteosarcoma Warrior!!! He loves the chews and eats them like treats!!!

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1858633 on Mar 06, 2012

Product just as described. Looked on other sites but iHerb had the best price!

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by Reviewer1020408 on May 17, 2012

I have three dogs diagnosed with cancer. One just passed away last month. Since I have been giving K9 Immunity Plus, the other two seem to be more lively and have more energy. Makes me feel great to see them acting like this again.

It's cool!

Posted by Reviewer1394573 on Jun 15, 2012

I have a dog of breed the Labrador. She is 9 years old. It injured a paw and limped. Began to accept these wafers. There was a cheerfulness, ceased to limp, became similar to a puppy))) I Take constantly now! Also I will take!

Senior Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1874318 on Jul 09, 2012

K9 Immunity Plus has helped my 11.5 year old chow/retriever mix. I recommend this product. It boosts the immune system and in my case I have a heathlier dog. I will continue to buy K9 immunity I give Obie-D 2 chews a day. I did this for about 4 months and then stayed off about a month. There is plenty of info about K9 immunity just google it. If you have a dog find out more about this product. As for price iHerb has the lowest, I have paid a lot more for the same procuct and did so gladly my friend was sick. But what I have bought at iHerb has good price and the exprition date is shown.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2760903 on Jul 17, 2012

I have to think this is helping our two dogs with cancer. One has lymphoma (t-cell) and the other liver cancer. They are both doing better than all the vets expected.

Definite Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2664939 on Aug 03, 2011

Found out our dog has bone cancer and amputation is out of the question. She seemed depressed and lethargic at first but noticed a big improvement once we started her on the K9 Immunity Plus. Mind you the cancer is still there, but her quality of life has improved and if it wasn't for the limping you wouldn't know she was sick. Have started giving a daily maintenance dose to our other dog - can't hurt! Dogs love the taste, easy to give.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »