Aloha Medicinals Inc., K9 Immunity Plus, for Dogs, Liver & Fish Flavored Soft Chews, 90 Wafers

Good effect

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

A MUST HAVE TO FIGHT CANCER! LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Charleysmom on Apr 12, 2013

Our chocolate lab, was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) at age 2.5. Following his amputation and 5 rounds of carboplatin chemo, we started him on K9 Immunity Plus Chews to boost his immune system, as well as other supplements, and he continues to do well and is busy living! Charley is now 4 years old and just 5 weeks shy of being a 2 year osteosarcoma Warrior!!! He loves the chews and eats them like treats!!!

The vet calls my dog a miracle!!!

Posted by 5362155357967926265 on Jun 06, 2014

Within weeks of my 10 year dog being diagnosed with lymphoma I started her on K9 immunity plus chews. Due to where we live, the cost and the age of my dog we did not do chemotherapy. Usually dogs only live 2-3 months with untreated lymphoma.....but she is still with us 3 years later and the only supplement I have given her has been 2 chewy treats a day.

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1858633 on Mar 06, 2012

Product just as described. Looked on other sites but iHerb had the best price!

K9 Immunity Plus

Posted by Reviewer1020408 on May 17, 2012

I have three dogs diagnosed with cancer. One just passed away last month. Since I have been giving K9 Immunity Plus, the other two seem to be more lively and have more energy. Makes me feel great to see them acting like this again.