makes me sleepy

Posted by 5276763112139284997 on Jul 18, 2013

So I've nearly finished taking my first (and probably the only) bottle of this cordyceps and the only effect I've noticed is that it's making me quite a bit drowsy and sleepy. Not what I hoped for, particularly when it's supposed to boost your energy levels.

It doesnt works

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Sep 16, 2013

It looks and smells similar to Cordyceps but I even too 10 capsules or so one day of despair and didnt notice anything.

The label on iHerb is wrong: This product contains milo seed, AKA sorghum

Posted by Reviewer2954801 on Nov 17, 2016

I bought this product to help with my energy levels while I'm recovering from Lyme disease, Candida dysbiosis, and leaky gut syndrome. The label shown here on iHerb says it contains cordyceps and the capsule, nothing more. But the bottle I received also contains milo seed, another name for sorghum, as food for the cordyceps. However, I cannot consume sorghum -- just as it feeds cordyceps fungus, it can feed the Candida albicans fungal overgrowth in my digestive tract. I would return this product if I could, but I opened it before I thought to double-check the label.

THEY DO NOT WORK

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Oct 17, 2013

I HAVE WENT THROUGH 2 BOTTLES OF THIS STUFF AND IT DID NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ME AT ALL.

Not what it was!

Posted by Reviewer1090766 on Nov 21, 2016

The description in website states made with Organic Tru-cordyceps and "100% Organic Full Spectrum Cordyceps Sinesis in non organic vegetarium capsule" but the one I got stated that it is a proprietary blend of cordyceps sinesis and cordyceps militaris. This is a blend is not what I have paid for, i am looking at Tru-cordyceps which is 100% cordyceps sinesis. Very disappointed that a company who originally market the product as 100% cordyceps sinesis now changed the description as a blend. There is even white milo inside and it makes people wonder why can't they remove it.

not potent

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

paradise herbs cordyceps much better