good

Posted by Reviewer1411446 on Jul 09, 2012

it is good, basically i take CS-4 before taking this, so did not feel any difference.

I Like these

Posted by Giordie on Aug 30, 2016

I can't afford Dragon brand, but this is pretty good and seems to be working well with my lung problem.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1494157 on Oct 01, 2016

First time I took it I had my heart racing. I waited a few days and took another pill and again was racing. I was thinking to return it. But then I gave it another chance but this time as a pre workout. I went to gym and was ok, as I needed my heart to pump. I took it a few times like that and now I think my body got used to it and heart not reacting that bad anymore. I bought it for depression but as I read somewhere it may help which I don't think it did, but it did help with kidneys and lungs as I feel more energy and kidneys work better.

Cordycep Capsules

Posted by 4994060652744947148 on May 25, 2015

I have been using Cordyceps for about 2 years now. I find my health to be excellent for my age (68) and I have not had any of the seasonal viruses. I take other supplements so it is difficult to say exactly how each is helping individually. All I know is I feel great.

CORDYCEPS

Posted by 5215122181088356870 on Jul 14, 2012

STILL TO GO BUT MY WIFE LOVE IT

don't know yet

Posted by Reviewer1867632 on Apr 28, 2014

Not used.

Delivery

Posted by 4762376180912130965 on Jul 21, 2013

Shipment and delivery was timely. Happy with it.

Good Product

Posted by 4964570248125974513 on Oct 21, 2016

I take 2 capsules twice a day it's very work

Athletic performance

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 12, 2015

Taking a capsule before exercise does help a little, you get a fair bit of endurance/stamina and maybe some extra energy. If that's what you're after, it's a neat little boost and well worth it. I wouldn't call it drastic or anything though. And no discernible libido boost like other reviewers mention, if that's what you're looking for I'd look elsewhere.

Pure Cordyceps, Aloha Medicinals

Posted by 5240337282919996706 on Aug 13, 2015

I personally don't feel a big change yet after taking 2-3 capsules per day. I just finished the second bottle, but knowing it takes up to 3 months to realize the benefits. I have friends, they really saw a difference.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »