10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aloha Medicinals Inc., Pure Cordyceps Capsules, 525 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Now that‘s what I‘m talking about!

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

You can definitely rely on this product – brings me on foot if I’m tired. Looks, smeels and feels like those expensive cordyceps mushrooms in Tienshi shop… This one goes to permanent purchase list. Very happy I found this. I can say the difference came into effect after less than 1 week.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on Aug 21, 2012

Very good quality. Provides good energy. I feel the effects about 4 hours after taking it. I wish iHerb would also sell the Agaricus Blazei from this brand. It is also excellent.

Wonderful

Posted by 4651343254496091611 on Oct 04, 2013

I knew this product from a friend who has to take care his 90year old grandfather . I first tried buying 10 bottles for my grands in in my home country. The result of taking this medicine was so wonderful that all my relatives asked me to order for them .

Effective

Posted by juniper on Jan 28, 2014

I feel more alert and can breathe much better when I take this. I can only take 2 capsules per day, more than that, I get headaches and anxiety. I find that it compliments my workout as it gives me a slight boost of energy.

有機冬蟲夏草

Posted by 5349175216704039990 on Nov 28, 2013

很不錯的一款冬蟲夏草,美國培育製造的,效果很溫和。 吃了之後,原本上癮的習慣,突然都消失了。 例如原本需要很多零食甜食來疏解壓力,吃了這款冬蟲夏草之後,突然再也不需要那些東西了!很神奇~大概是他能幫助排解壓力吧!所以我就不需要額外的零食甜點來舒壓了~

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »