Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer2883808 on Jul 06, 2015

Alta's Silica is all that I had hoped it to be. It is an essential in my daily vitamin and herbal routine. Thank you, iHerb, for your quick response to my orders and for the "goodie" that I always find tucked in the box.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Jan 06, 2015

I have only given this 4 stars now but perhaps that would turn into 5 stars after using it for longer and seeing more results from it. It seems like a nice clean product that body likes a lot.

great product

Posted by 5299599273358394573 on Sep 19, 2014

I have ordered a 2nd bottle because my nails are definitely improving, I think one has to give it some time to work and have just started taking 2 instead of one. I also read that this is so good for bone strength.

Puts on weight has whey in it

Posted by Reviewer2137596 on Feb 18, 2014

I used this product for many months -- about 6 months and I became bloated and gained about 7 or 8 lbs. I called the company many times and they were not helpful at all. I found out they have whey in the product which I cannot take. It causes weight gain. The company is not reputable. I stopped this product and within a week the weight began coming off. I suggest taking another product. The good side was that is was excellent for hair. I took 4-5 pills a day.

Superior

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 29, 2012

this has got me back to exercising and moving and living pain free once again. It also works great for hardening my nails which have been changing the older that I get and my hair is growing more and it helps so very much with aches and pains from exercising and age.

Herbal Organic Silica

Posted by Reviewer2589418 on Apr 20, 2012

I broke my wrist six weeks ago. It was a severe break and I have osteoporosis. I discovered this silica three weeks after the break and ordered it immediately. I took two tablets four times a day. After six weeks, my doctor was amazed at how well my wrist had healed. He didn't expect the bone alignment to hold. The cast was removed! The silica must have helped.

alta silica

Posted by Reviewer2262273 on May 13, 2010

nails & hair stronger & healtier. Husbands hemoroids have shrink.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Apr 02, 2010

My lady uses it, and all I can tell you is that I notice how wonderfully thick her hair has become. Not kidding you!

This stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer1769137 on Sep 17, 2009

I've been taking Alta Silica now for about 2 months along with Biotin and MSM. I have to say that after about 3 weeks of taking this product my hair had a amazing growth spurt and it also felt really healthy. I real definitely continue using this product.

Silica