| English
| USD ($)

Alta Health, Herbal Skin Salve, Pau D'Arco with Calendula, 2 oz (Discontinued Item)

Skin Fungus and Irritaion Problem

Posted by Reviewer2748511 on Mar 07, 2012

Can not use most conventional medicinal products due to allergies. Got this originally from a friend who has a Health Product store. It is awesome. This along with Ralpha Remedy not only cured the problem, but has left my raw leg creases in better shape than they have been for a long time. Will keep this on hand for future problems, and am now using it to clear up an irritation behind my ear caused from oxygen tubing.

Excellent heavy-duty lotion

Posted by Reviewer2952617 on Dec 11, 2013

I bought this product to help with athlete's foot. I am undecided if it is actually helping the athlete's foot condition to heal because I am trying to change my diet and supplements as well. But my feet look and feel so much better that I bought a second tube right away. I use a pumice stone and wash my feet, then apply this. It helps replace the protective barrier on the outer skin layer that my feet don't have, and my feet look and feel great, even after getting wet. I live in a place where sandals are the norm, so my feet need to look decent. It is heavy-duty, so you only need a little, and using too much may result in a grease stain on clothing or shoes.