Great for Insomnia and Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1205299 on Sep 15, 2009

I began taking this on my Doctor's recommendation because of my insomnia. I've tried many RX meds for my insomnia but always had a rebound effect once they stopped working for me. In order to help with insomnia my Dr. says you need to take at least 800 mg, so I take 2 of these at night. They really help me relax. AND I've noticed that I do not flare as much from my Fibromyalgia as I did before taking this Mag. Chl. Also, it's great for headaches, migraines, and Restless Leg Syndrome. Good luck to all who use it.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2929250 on Jan 21, 2009

I live on this supplement! I am recovering from adrenal fatigue and need a lot of magnesium. This seems to be the only type my body absorbs easily. Additional perks are fewer menstral cramps and easier muscle recovery after strenuous exercise.

THIS IS A MUST HAVE

Posted by Reviewer1464276 on Jan 25, 2008

Most people do not know this but this product is needed for the bodies immune system to work properly! thank God ALTA gets it out there to us

Perimenopause help

Posted by Reviewer1656008 on May 09, 2008

I recently read that you can sleep better and reduce hot flashes if you take magnesium chloride supplements. Since I've been waking up at night for a couple of hours at a time sweating like crazy, I gave it a try. I don't remember to take the supplement everyday, but when I do, I definitely notice a decrease in hot flashes and I don't wake up as much. The important thing is that it is chloride, because it is absorbed by your body easier. I take one pill a day later at night before I go to bed. I'm going to start taking 2-3 a day, as the RDA is much higher than what I'm doing right now.

Alta Health, Magnesium Chloride, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2396227 on Nov 07, 2008

My general health seems better. My nails are less brittle. However this product is highly water sensitive - the tablets easily dissolve so must be kept in its air-tight container.

Just what I needed!

Posted by Reviewer2838737 on Dec 05, 2011

I wish I have known about the Magnesium Chloride years ago. I have been having very bad stomach ache. I've tried all of my Doctor's products to no avail! But the very 1st day I took Mag Ch tablets my stomach cramps and pain ''calmed down'' I couldn't believe it! I also have very good nights sleep ever since and no more cramps on my feet, no more stiff and aching upper back muscles...Very good products!

Alta Magnesium Chloride

Posted by Reviewer2370323 on Nov 13, 2008

I love this product. It helps me tremendously with my insomnia. Please don't ever stop selling it!!

works well

Posted by Reviewer2668219 on Aug 24, 2009

i get restless at night at times. This really helps to calm me down.

Second best Vit. after Vit. D.

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on Dec 18, 2011

The only Magnesium as Mag. Chloride that really works in the body and naturally benefits the mind in major ways… i have tried other forms of Mag. and this is the best. It does its work on a biological level in the body. And Mag. Amino Acid is second best.

Great magnesium...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jun 04, 2010

This is a good quality magnesium supplement that you can feel immediately upon taking. Highly absorbable, also helps to clear infections in the body. Reduced a swollen lymph node I had under ear for a long time when nothing else worked. (low grade infection). Read about all the other things that magnesium chloride does for the body you will be amazed.