• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Too many clashing flavors make this chocolate very unappetizing to me!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

I expected a dark chocolate with a white coconut center. Instead I have a chocolate that cannot decide whether it wants to taste dark or milk (it's a toss up, really) and I don't know if this thing is sweet or salty. I had completely missed the "sea salt" part. Not sure why anyone would want salt in their sweets but I sure don't. There's lots of crunchy bits of sea salt in this but no coconut flavor that I can't detect. Honestly, I'm censoring myself of all the negative adjectives I could give this thing. I would give it 1 star for taste but I'll up it to two for being organic and because I love Peru but this chocolate truly is a dud, sorry!

No coconut flavour

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Apr 24, 2015

There's no coconut flavor in this chocolate, period. The coconut toffee seems just like chuncks of sugar, that's it. Does not worth the money.