EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$3.84

$4.99

Savings of: $1.15 (23% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Aloe & Almonds Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Apr 21, 2010

Not sure. Smells super yummy. . .not as yummy once applied. My husband and I prefer the scent of Home Health Herbal Magic, the Jasmine Scent (HHE-57709). May not reorder as I am concerned about the aluminum (alcloxa) in this product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1680518 on Jan 29, 2009

This deodorant works just as well as any deodorant with chemicals in it and works better than any other natural deodorants that I've tried. I've tried the crystal, kiss my face, toms of maine, jason, and one or two others - none of them worked as well as this. It has a nice smell that lasts all day. It doesn't quite hold up when I work out, but no deodorant ever does. The only problem I have is that it is really runny. You have to be careful when applying it so that it doesn't drip everywhere. I would still recommend this to anyone who wants an effective natural deodorant!

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by FataMorgana on May 30, 2011

1,5 weeks already use it, love it! I can point out 100% no odor from the body. Deodorant has a smell of almonds.

Was this review helpful to you?

Finom, kellemes illatú

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

Először amikor kinyitom a dobozt, nagyon erős illatot érzek. Amikor viszont bekenem magam, akkortól kezdve egy nagyon enyhe, finom púder illata van a dezodornak. Anyukám használja, meg van vele elégedve. A legfontosabb, hogy ne legyen benne alumínium, mert az ártalmas az egészségre.

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy buen desodorante

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

El olor que tiene es exquisito y dura horas. Quizá lo que no me guste demasiado es que el producto es demasiado liquido y se desperdicia un poco por el roll-on. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Was this review helpful to you?

Me encanta!!

Posted by 5492749627673413141 on May 19, 2015

Tenía desconfianza en que un producto como este me pudiera proteger tanto como un desodorante de los que compramos en supermercados, pero me ha sorprendido muchísimo. El olor me tiene enganchadísima y la protección que da es genial, y eso que yo soy de sudar bastante. Un 10!

Was this review helpful to you?

Excelente olor

Posted by kulashaker on Feb 03, 2014

Me encanta como huele, todas las noches antes de dormir, no puede faltar. Además es bastante perdurable por lo menos ahora en invierno. La única pega, es que es bastante líquido y se pierde producto al aplicarlo.

Was this review helpful to you?

Sin aluminio, olor a hierbas

Posted by arael6 on Apr 12, 2013

En mi caso, me funciona mejor que la piedra de alumbre. No hace milagros pero neutraliza mejor el olor otros desodorantes naturales. El sistema de roll-on es un pelín peligroso porque se escapa mucho producto, por eso hay que ir con cuidado y no volcarlo demasiado. Me gusta porque no testa en animales, no tiene aluminio y no me irrita aunque me lo aplique después de depilarme.

Was this review helpful to you?

huele bien

Posted by nicoleta on Aug 13, 2014

no aguanta mucho,gran tamaño

Was this review helpful to you?

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jan 18, 2012

I don't give it a 5 stars because I find that the smell is too chemical, but it works quite good for almost 24 hours. I would buy it again if I don't find an efficient organic deodorant but with good smell.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 363 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »