Alvera, Aloe & Almonds, Roll-On Deodorant, 3 fl oz (89 ml)

works great but now I only use it occasionally

Posted by Reviewer3186431 on Apr 24, 2012

Used to use it all the time, because it works very effectively, but then learned there is an aluminum-related ingredient, so now I still buy it occasionally, but usually I use Herbal Magic, which also works well and seems to have safer ingredients. I used to think Aloe and Almond was more effective, but now I'm wondering if the Herbal Magic might be just as good.

not aluminium free

Posted by 5138885300853583432 on Sep 16, 2013

First I was satisfied with this product, but then I noticed that contains aluminium.

too overwhelming fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3193058 on Oct 19, 2010

this was effective all day to combat odor however I found the fragrance too overpowering like old nana soap and I won't purchase it again

Aloe & Almonds Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Apr 21, 2010

Not sure. Smells super yummy. . .not as yummy once applied. My husband and I prefer the scent of Home Health Herbal Magic, the Jasmine Scent (HHE-57709). May not reorder as I am concerned about the aluminum (alcloxa) in this product.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1680518 on Jan 29, 2009

This deodorant works just as well as any deodorant with chemicals in it and works better than any other natural deodorants that I've tried. I've tried the crystal, kiss my face, toms of maine, jason, and one or two others - none of them worked as well as this. It has a nice smell that lasts all day. It doesn't quite hold up when I work out, but no deodorant ever does. The only problem I have is that it is really runny. You have to be careful when applying it so that it doesn't drip everywhere. I would still recommend this to anyone who wants an effective natural deodorant!