Smells fresh and works great

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

I have used this particular deodorant for a few years now and appreciate its effectiveness and light almond scent. I use this product as a second layer over a salt crystal layer I let dry on my skin after showering.

It works for him!

Posted by Reviewer1324448 on May 13, 2008

My husband had treatment for heavy metals many years ago and his doctore recommended banning aluminum anti-perspirants. So he tried this brand on a recommendation of a local health food store owner. He's been using it ever since and loves it. I like the smell of the aloe & almonds scented one too!

Luisa (housewife)

Posted by Reviewer1413546 on Jun 19, 2008

I have been using this product also since 1992, when I try something different I alway go back to Alvera the Almond sent. Thank you for keeping this also on the market and to be able to order from iherb.com

Your search is over!

Posted by Reviewer1717715 on Jan 17, 2008

This is the one you've been looking for! Alvera is the only natural deodorant that both my husband and I can apply in the morning and be odor-free all day. Even in the hot Texas summers! Side note: we've only used the Aloe and Almonds.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2033357 on Nov 24, 2011

Nice fragrance of almond and aloe mix, quite light after applying it into the skin. Works good, protects me all day without problem, but need to test it in summer to realize if it really so good :)

love it

Posted by deimiane on Jan 30, 2012

I really like it. The smell, the effect. Recommended

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2047647 on Oct 29, 2009

I have been using this product for approximately 7 years and have been very pleased with it. It smells nice and works well. It is a deodorant so you do still sweat - don't expect it to keep you dry. But, it does keep odor at bay.

i adore the fragance

Posted by Reviewer2050512 on Jul 30, 2010

is simply perfect

Sweet smelling underarms!

Posted by Reviewer2101840 on Oct 11, 2011

I have used this product for years and love it -it makes me smell great if I'm not wearing any perfume; but if I am wearing perfume it never conflicts - just keeps me smelling pretty! And I live in hot, humid, southern Florida!!!

Miss

Posted by Ann23Maree on Sep 15, 2014

We just love the refreshing scent and the aroma is very appealing and not over-powering.