Posted by Reviewer3028843 on May 01, 2008

I LOVE this deodorant! It smells great and so far works well,too. By far the best "natural" deodorant I've tried, and I've tried many.

It works for him!

Posted by Reviewer1324448 on May 13, 2008

My husband had treatment for heavy metals many years ago and his doctore recommended banning aluminum anti-perspirants. So he tried this brand on a recommendation of a local health food store owner. He's been using it ever since and loves it. I like the smell of the aloe & almonds scented one too!

Luisa (housewife)

Posted by Reviewer1413546 on Jun 19, 2008

I have been using this product also since 1992, when I try something different I alway go back to Alvera the Almond sent. Thank you for keeping this also on the market and to be able to order from iherb.com

Smells fresh and works great

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

I have used this particular deodorant for a few years now and appreciate its effectiveness and light almond scent. I use this product as a second layer over a salt crystal layer I let dry on my skin after showering.

good

Posted by koalena on Dec 26, 2011

worth a try. I prefer odorless deodorants, but that one is good

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2033357 on Nov 24, 2011

Nice fragrance of almond and aloe mix, quite light after applying it into the skin. Works good, protects me all day without problem, but need to test it in summer to realize if it really so good :)

I find this to be good deodorant.

Posted by Reviewer2722891 on Jan 29, 2012

With all the hooplah about antiperspirants, I was looking for a reasonable solution and I've found it. Its a little cold going on, but hey, I know I've got it on! ha! :) I will continue to use this product.

Good deo

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Feb 17, 2012

I've been using this deodorant for over a year and I've been happy with it overall. Yes, you will still sweat, but I've found it to be effective with any smells.

Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer3267031 on Feb 20, 2012

Has a unique, charming scent, keeps my back for whole day long

it works

Posted by Reviewer2334272 on Mar 01, 2012

oh! I like it:) tried to buy a stick, but I'm a conservative and can't understand all deodorant's without any smell, this one works.this one smells rather much, but I like almond