It works for him!

Posted by Reviewer1324448 on May 13, 2008

My husband had treatment for heavy metals many years ago and his doctore recommended banning aluminum anti-perspirants. So he tried this brand on a recommendation of a local health food store owner. He's been using it ever since and loves it. I like the smell of the aloe & almonds scented one too!

good

Posted by koalena on Dec 26, 2011

worth a try. I prefer odorless deodorants, but that one is good

Smells fresh and works great

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

I have used this particular deodorant for a few years now and appreciate its effectiveness and light almond scent. I use this product as a second layer over a salt crystal layer I let dry on my skin after showering.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2033357 on Nov 24, 2011

Nice fragrance of almond and aloe mix, quite light after applying it into the skin. Works good, protects me all day without problem, but need to test it in summer to realize if it really so good :)

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1394876 on Nov 21, 2011

I have tried many "natural" deodorants from the health food stores, and for me they simply did not work. I still had some odor. This product does work, and although I use their unscented variety, too, I really like this subtle scented one as well. They have other scents, too. I like the fact that many ingredients thought to be bad for your health ARE NOT in this product.

I find this to be good deodorant.

Posted by Reviewer2722891 on Jan 29, 2012

With all the hooplah about antiperspirants, I was looking for a reasonable solution and I've found it. Its a little cold going on, but hey, I know I've got it on! ha! :) I will continue to use this product.

Good deo

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Feb 17, 2012

I've been using this deodorant for over a year and I've been happy with it overall. Yes, you will still sweat, but I've found it to be effective with any smells.

Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer3267031 on Feb 20, 2012

Has a unique, charming scent, keeps my back for whole day long

it works

Posted by Reviewer2334272 on Mar 01, 2012

oh! I like it:) tried to buy a stick, but I'm a conservative and can't understand all deodorant's without any smell, this one works.this one smells rather much, but I like almond

It works

Posted by Alicia on Aug 13, 2012

I must admit I'm not a heavy sweater but hot weather + working in the summer isn't a good combo. I'm pleasantly surprised by this deodorant: after work my underarm smells of the deodorant scent, and not of sweat.