Great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2528317 on Mar 03, 2010

Great doedorant. Smell nice, fresh for hours and it does not leave white marks on your clothes. I am glad I ordered it, and I've decided to stick to this brand from now on. I highly recommend it. Thanks iherb for making it available.

Good product, ok smell

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 10, 2010

The smell is just ok as I don't seem to enjoy the herbal scents but I never smell sweaty when I use this unlike some other more natural brands I have used. I wish they would expand the smell selection on this product! I purchased the almond one and like that better.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2425025 on Apr 13, 2010

Really prevents odour. Love the fact that it is natural. Nice smelling. Try the almond one, smells even better!

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1287233 on Apr 24, 2010

smells good and it works

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2222595 on Jun 01, 2010

I wanted a natural deodorant that lasts and this one does the trick. It feels a little wet going on and it takes longer to dry than a regular roll-on, so be prepared for that. But I live in the south where its hot and I'm still fresh!

good

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Oct 18, 2010

like this deodorant.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Dec 28, 2010

It does what it is suppose to do with all natural ingredients, none of those harmful chemicals.

A great deodorant

Posted by odalol on Jan 25, 2011

This deodorant keeps me dry and stops odor. It works really well! I haven't tried it while working out yet, but for everyday use it really does the trick. It smells refreshingly of aloe. (I must say I like the Almond deodorant a little better because of the almond scent, though.)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2982581 on Jan 28, 2011

My boyfriend uses it, and he smells good. It works good.

Great scent

Posted by Reviewer2512985 on Feb 27, 2011

Good smell, does not leave a mark on the shirt and lasts quite long.