Good product

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I love all Alvera deodorants! This has a nice, distinct fragrance of Aloe Vera and is as efficient as any other Alvera deodorant If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Miss

Posted by Ann23Maree on Mar 01, 2014

Daughters appreciate the safe use of this deodarant and the less chances and risks involved in obtaining breast cancer. The scent is so young and pretty.

Amazing stuff

Posted by 5560495402208059176 on Dec 14, 2013

I have never found a more natural or more effective deodorant. Before I found Alvera, I had to use the strongest deodorants with anti-perspirant to keep from offending people. I tried this six years ago based on reviews, and I continue to be amazed with its effectiveness to this day. It smells vaguely of bathroom cleaner for a few seconds as it dries and has no smell after that, and neither do I. Amazing stuff.

GENIAL

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me gusta mucho este producto, aunque su durabilidad no es la misma que uno con "porquerias" tiene una duración bastante prolongada. Este olor tanto como el de almendras van genial, dejan olor a limpio. Muy recomendable, de hecho he vuelto a repetir con ellos. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Deodorant

Posted by 4748029336809672273 on Apr 13, 2014

Have not tried this one yet, but if it is anything like the almond one, it should be great.

good smell

Posted by Reviewer1978504 on Apr 30, 2014

i like this product, reasonable price and works thank you iherb

Great non-chemical option for deodorant.

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Jul 04, 2014

Been using this for a few years now. I enjoy it. Works well. May not last the entire day long, but it works for most the day. Smells good, not over powering, and they have a non scented one too. No skin issues, or any problems with this product. I like it a lot as a natural alternative . HIghly recommended.

Alvera Aloe Herbal all Natural roll on Deodorant

Posted by 5364093117362919132 on Sep 10, 2014

Very good it's the second time I ordered this deodorant as it work even on the most humid days when you sweat most. I bought for myself and another to give as a present. The smell is good fresh and mild smelling.

Works well

Posted by 4976612785129304457 on Oct 09, 2014

Works well. Smell natural and herbal.

Really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 02, 2015

I have tried just about every all natural deodorant with varied success. This one works most of the time, barring any intense workouts. I do need to reapply in the afternoon for the evening, but I will take that over aluminum any day. No smell, either. Fair warning, there is TEA in it, which is a 3 on EWG's skindeep site.