Great

Posted by 4832289152301835525 on Mar 31, 2015

Great product, it works, very nice scent:)

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1227723 on Sep 03, 2009

This is a great Deodorant, you still get wet but no smelling.

effective and soothing

Posted by 4900107439043075763 on Mar 24, 2016

It is effective. And it is really good for skin as it contains aloe, and I felt it after applying it just several times. It has soothing effect on skin.

Love this stuff

Posted by 4946492767633448255 on Oct 24, 2016

Smells great & is free of all harmful chemicals!

Very nice deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1258493 on May 19, 2011

Very happy with this product. Has a lovely light fragrance and it's all natural!!!!

Amazing stuff

Posted by 5560495402208059176 on Dec 14, 2013

I have never found a more natural or more effective deodorant. Before I found Alvera, I had to use the strongest deodorants with anti-perspirant to keep from offending people. I tried this six years ago based on reviews, and I continue to be amazed with its effectiveness to this day. It smells vaguely of bathroom cleaner for a few seconds as it dries and has no smell after that, and neither do I. Amazing stuff.

Nice smell and works well!

Posted by Reviewer1554217 on Jan 04, 2011

I usually have several deodorants on hand as I perspire a lot. Thought I'd give this one a try and was very pleased. It is affective and doesn't have an overpowering smell.

super deodorant!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1415586 on Jan 19, 2013

I finally found for myself the best deodorant!!! Good for the body, good protection against odor. I'm so glad!!!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on May 23, 2011

This is very easy to put on! And I can verify the fact that it is suitable for sensitive skin.

WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1502826 on Jan 09, 2011

This deodorant actually works! I have tried several organic deos and usually they don't keep my armpits nice smelling the whole day. This one does. The smell is not very feminine but that doesn't matter for me, it's still a refreshing herbal smell. Don't let the boring looks of the product fool you, this might be the best there is, if you prefer a deodorant that has some odor too.