Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 04, 2011

Ordered because of other comments made and i agree with them. Smells great and works great for me, i will order again for sure.

WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1502826 on Jan 09, 2011

This deodorant actually works! I have tried several organic deos and usually they don't keep my armpits nice smelling the whole day. This one does. The smell is not very feminine but that doesn't matter for me, it's still a refreshing herbal smell. Don't let the boring looks of the product fool you, this might be the best there is, if you prefer a deodorant that has some odor too.

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1091813 on Jan 18, 2011

Very Happy recieved promptly Love this product will order again Thank You

Excellent Deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Jan 20, 2011

I really love this stuff. My daughter use to get rashes under her arms and we had to resort to putting corn starch under them. On a search for a more natural deodorant I discovered this brand. It was actually the "Aloe & almond" one. The problem went away and never came back. That was around 4 years ago. I found that most natural deodorants barely last a day tops. This stuff lasts me a couple if I need it to. I'ts not 100% all natural but it's close. No idea what "Fragrance" is which is listed in the ingredients. More than likely some kind of chemical otherwise they would say what it consisted of.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1338592 on Oct 08, 2012

I live in a hot climate. This deodorant does not let me down even once. Я живу в жарком климате. Этот дезодорант не подвёл меня ни разу

great natural deodorant for heat

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

we always buy this, and stock up on several bottles at a time, as there is nothing that's as natural and as effective for use in australia--on very hot sticky days we have to apply a couple times, but that is to be expected in hot climates.

fantastisk

Posted by 4989469300819421273 on Aug 12, 2012

Er veldig fornøyd med denne deodoranten. Den holder hele dagen. Jeg liker at det ikke er noe særlig duft fra mine deodoranter, og denne er akkurat slik jeg liker den. Noen har sagt at den tørker seint, men ikke mer enn andre deodoranter

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1682429 on Feb 07, 2011

I have tried many deodorants and this one is the best. I knew about it in Eugene, Oregon, and I keep, buying it online because I don´t want to change!

great natural deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1989766 on Jan 02, 2012

I love this deodorant, it works! have been using it for 11 years, Everyone I have told about it, loves it too. all say it works better than what they have been using, whether they were using natural products or store brands. and cannot beat the price and the bottle lasts for a long time.

Cheap

Posted by Jaaniin on Jan 27, 2012

Cheap product for such a bio stuff.