My favorite ginger tea

Posted by Reviewer2124974 on Nov 03, 2006

I would definately recommend this brand of ginger tea. I have tried other brands and this is definately my favorite. It has about double the amount of ginger in the tea bag compared to other brands.

great tea

Posted by Reviewer2609364 on Apr 16, 2009

Alvita packs the tea right. Ginger fights pain. I drink a cup daily, and within 1/2 hour or so, invariably feel better.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on May 30, 2009

I usually buy the Yogi brand from iherb, but they were out of stock, so I tried this one. It is very potent, though I prefer to have the additional ingredients in my regular brand. My only minor complaint was the tea bags have no strings.

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1939385 on Jun 03, 2009

helps with stomach and bowl problems

The Jack of all Trades ~ Best tea when Fresh isn't available.

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

Ginger root is a great digestive aid. Everyone should have it in their cabinet. Fresh is best, however when not available this is the way to go. It is the closest to fresh I have found. Ginger root is also good for the heart and will do the job that aspirin will without the long term side effects. (But you cannot use aspirin with ginger as it will cancel out the ginger root.) It is a great anti inflammatory and will assist with the ease of migraine tension headaches. (I know, I get them!) You do have to be careful with this and check with your doctor if you are taking any medication.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Nov 23, 2009

This is the most genuine tasting ginger tea I've tasted (besides from boiling the actual root). Thanks!

Alvita Ginger Root Tea

Posted by Reviewer1116952 on Apr 19, 2008

This is the only ginger tea I buy because it is pure ginger and not a blend like others I have tried.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1060324 on Apr 11, 2008

we like this

Curtis Hill

Posted by Reviewer2363384 on Jun 02, 2008

The product was what I expected. It was inexpensive and received in a timely manner. Thanks!

MMMMMMMMM