Must Have

Posted by AyahsHope on Sep 05, 2010

I have liver damage from a genetic illness, milk thistle has helped immensely. I put 2 bags in a large glass of cold water and sip on it all day.

Good, really good

Posted by Reviewer2838737 on May 11, 2012

I love this milk thistle herbal tea. It aids so much with slow digestion, bloating and it just makes me feel so fit inside out...I love especially before and after some heavy fatty meals and alcohol. Does the job! Love it.

Best Tea

Posted by Reviewer2355368 on May 18, 2010

I drink one or two cups a day to keep my gall bladder and liver functioning.

Bitter,but good for you.

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012

I use this milk thistle with my dandelion tea and it tends to be bitter,but it's excellent for the liver.

My review of Alvita Milk Thistle Tea Bags

Posted by Reviewer2046212 on Aug 01, 2011

Alvita Milk Thistle Tea Basgs are a top quality product, perfect for me. A very healthy product. It is suitable to my health needs and a pleasurable tea to drink. Also good for my wife.

Lovely flavour

Posted by MissGreen on Mar 02, 2014

Mild and very pleasant. I use it for liver detox, in combination with dandelion root. The only problem was customs here in Sweden who nearly didn't want to accept the import and were to send the entire parcel back...

Good product

Posted by 5179766198622469395 on Nov 04, 2014

I'm completely satisfied with the product and the expedition and delivery time were extremely good.

Excellent tea

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 09, 2014

Good way for the body to absorb milk thistle

Nice flavour, not to strong. Have purchased four more boxes.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 31, 2014

Nice flavour, not to strong. Have purchased four more boxes.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3338641 on Apr 17, 2012

I haven't noticed a medicinal effect from this tea, although my understanding is that the body doesn't absorb much silymarin from a milk thistle infusion as opposed to an extract--you'd need a large dose of it if you used it medicinally. It's a bit bland by itself, but it makes a fine base for chai spices--cinnamon, cardamom, clove. Sometimes I simmer one bag in the microwave with a piece of cinnamon stick--easy and delicious.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »