Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on May 24, 2010

We make a lemon cleanse to drink of which this is an integral part. Very pleased with it and so glad iHerb carries it, as we've had trouble finding it locally in a tea bag . . .

Mild flavor, enjoyable tea

Posted by Reviewer3059440 on May 25, 2010

This is the third time I've purchased Alvita Milk Thistle Tea. So nice to consume in a mug of tea, instead of pill form. I like the mild flavor, and feel great when I drink it 2 - 3 times each week.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on May 09, 2010

I bought this tea as a liver cleaner and I love the taste and drink it daily.I do not know yet if it is cleaning my liver.

Enjoy it

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Oct 28, 2010

Drink eat every morning with a sachet of pineapple green tea . I like it plain, too but the pineapple seems to give it more "spark". I take a lot of supplements and get tired of doing so, this is a good way to avoid taking another pill. If you're interested in Milk Thistle, this is a good way to go. I've heard that chewing the seeds is also beneficial but it doesn't sound as appealing to me.

milk thistle tea bags

Posted by Reviewer2001253 on Nov 04, 2010

Outstanding!

Linda Knight

Posted by Reviewer1121064 on Aug 18, 2008

I'm very happy both with the product and the service. I live in England and was a little concerned about the delivery time, but it arrived as promised within seven days. Impressive.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1733503 on Aug 28, 2008

It is what I expected from Alvita products. Good tasting tea and each bag contains just enough for a cup of tea.

A good way to get your Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2331338 on Sep 25, 2008

Now that fall is here, hot teas are easier to drink and even sound better. This is a good tea to drink to help clean out your liver. It is a great deal for the price, too.

Great Experience

Posted by Reviewer2352642 on Apr 28, 2009

Shipped quickly, arrived quickly, good communication - Thanks!

Mild and Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1281489 on May 15, 2009

A nice mild tea, has become very popular with the senior members of the family.