Great detox tea

Posted by buildingupmoms on Mar 12, 2013

I use this with Dandelion Root Tea to detox daily. Love the taste. And love how it is helping to support my liver.

Pleasant taste

Posted by Reviewer2885745 on Dec 16, 2014

Good herb tea with a pleasant taste... suitable for the whole family, whether with or without problem with liver, gallblader, ... It makes you relax and slightly detox. I bought it with special price, otherwise it's a bit pricy.

Mild flavor, enjoyable tea

Posted by Reviewer3059440 on May 25, 2010

This is the third time I've purchased Alvita Milk Thistle Tea. So nice to consume in a mug of tea, instead of pill form. I like the mild flavor, and feel great when I drink it 2 - 3 times each week.

I like the Alvita teas.

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Oct 05, 2012

I've been drinking a few different alvita teas off and on for about 3 years. I like the alvita teas for the selection and quality. Also, I like that the tea bag has no staple in it. I take milk thistle now and then for general health. I was told by a naturopath to use this for diet/cleansing support.

Liver Detox

Posted by Reviewer2475388 on Feb 03, 2011

I've read that this is a liver detox tea. Lemon water is also a good liver detox.

Milk thistle tea

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on Jul 04, 2009

I think this tea does what it should with the liver. I didn't like the taste but I put it with my green tea now and it is fine.

Great for liver cleansing

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Seems to clear the fogginess a little and help boost liver health. I mix it with other herbal teas such as nettle (detoxifying), peppermint (to ease the stomach) and liquorice (for balancing blood sugar).

Liver Cleanser - now sold in tea form!

Posted by 4968266177500684166 on Jul 10, 2012

I have been trying to find something to give my liver some support. I do not drink regularly, but there are occasions when my alcohol consumption may place an undue burden on my liver. After days like that, I like to drink some of this tea, take a multivitamin, Vitamin C, E, and a ginger pill, and get some sleep. I usually don't end up with a hangover. Be aware, this product takes some getting used to because the flavor is similar to oatmeal when steeped. Some additional flavoring may be required.

Love this tea

Posted by Reviewer1482371 on Mar 24, 2011

The tea tastes great! I got it to aid in regulating my cycle. I'm not sure if it helped since I was drinking other teas, but I still drink it every once and a while.

liver tea

Posted by Reviewer1044589 on Feb 15, 2010

good tea. It is light and refreshing and very detoxing to the liver.