great product

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on May 26, 2009

great after a hard day and the muscles are sore to eliminate the lactic acid buld up

MilkThistleTea

Posted by Reviewer1157112 on Dec 27, 2007

Cleanses liver and aids endocrine system

Taste really good.

Posted by Reviewer1053246 on Dec 30, 2009

This tea tastes really good. It has a milky-caramel flavor.

liver tea

Posted by Reviewer1044589 on Feb 15, 2010

good tea. It is light and refreshing and very detoxing to the liver.

Milk thistle tea

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on Jul 04, 2009

I think this tea does what it should with the liver. I didn't like the taste but I put it with my green tea now and it is fine.

Liver Detox

Posted by Reviewer2475388 on Feb 03, 2011

I've read that this is a liver detox tea. Lemon water is also a good liver detox.

I like the Alvita teas.

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Oct 05, 2012

I've been drinking a few different alvita teas off and on for about 3 years. I like the alvita teas for the selection and quality. Also, I like that the tea bag has no staple in it. I take milk thistle now and then for general health. I was told by a naturopath to use this for diet/cleansing support.

Liver Cleanser - now sold in tea form!

Posted by 4968266177500684166 on Jul 10, 2012

I have been trying to find something to give my liver some support. I do not drink regularly, but there are occasions when my alcohol consumption may place an undue burden on my liver. After days like that, I like to drink some of this tea, take a multivitamin, Vitamin C, E, and a ginger pill, and get some sleep. I usually don't end up with a hangover. Be aware, this product takes some getting used to because the flavor is similar to oatmeal when steeped. Some additional flavoring may be required.

Great for liver cleansing

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Seems to clear the fogginess a little and help boost liver health. I mix it with other herbal teas such as nettle (detoxifying), peppermint (to ease the stomach) and liquorice (for balancing blood sugar).

Love this tea

Posted by Reviewer1482371 on Mar 24, 2011

The tea tastes great! I got it to aid in regulating my cycle. I'm not sure if it helped since I was drinking other teas, but I still drink it every once and a while.