Try this if nothing else works....

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Jul 13, 2010

Everytime when I get a cold my cought takes foreverto go away. Or when weather changes, I start to cough for no reason. Have seen numerous doctors and they all prescribe the usual Flovent, Singular, and other asthma meds but I don't have asthma. This is an alright tasting tea- if you like tea, this is tea. This stuff works far better than all the stuff I've tried: Lung Saver, Clear Lungs...etc. If they have it on iherbs, I've tried them. This is the best. I would have a cup of tea in the morning, and sometimes another one at night. Did this for about 4 days. Cough is gone and I've stopped drinking the tea since. Try it, it's cheap, and it may work for ya!

Really great

Posted by sameeyah on Jun 15, 2011

I love this product,especially for my son and his allergies. On a really bad allergy day when your nose feels like it will pop at any moment,drink this Mullein Tbag before you eat any meal and about 1 hour before bedtime.Works great at clearing sinus.

Product helps my son's asthma

Posted by Reviewer1067208 on Jan 29, 2008

My 6 year has asthma. This product has relieved his deep bronchial coughing and he enjoys drinking the tea.

Posted by Reviewer2829033 on Jan 29, 2008

I ordered this on the advice of my nutritionist who says its very good for bronchial and lung support. Good value for the price and it is somewhat helpful and doesn't taste too bad either, I just sweeten mine with a lil agave syrup instead of sugar. I also deal with asthma and it seems to be helping.

Bronchitis Flare-ups

Posted by Reviewer1063099 on Aug 10, 2009

I use for occassional bronchitis attacks. Alvita Mullein leaf Tea is quite reasonably priced, and really works great for me

Mullein Leaf Tea

Posted by Reviewer2429302 on Feb 07, 2010

I've enjoyed this mild tasting tea and was impressed with its lung-cleaning properties.I will definitely purchase again.

Mullein Tea Bags

Posted by Reviewer2463475 on Oct 22, 2010

My husband finds the Mullein products reduce the coughing which goes with emphysema. However, to get a therapeutic drink he has to use 5 tea bags and some drops of the extract. There is not enough leaf in the bags.

Sinus Congestion Reliever

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Oct 29, 2009

I used this tea to clear up the sinus congestion. The taste was rather mild and I drink it without any side effects. Also great for asthma and lung troubles.

Great tea for thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on Feb 02, 2011

This is my afternoon treat - mixed with pau d'arco tea. I just put both bags in a big coffee tumbler. No need for sweetener at all. I read that it is good for slow thyroids and mine is improving, though I am doing other things as well: exercise, raw thyroid supplement, L-tyrosine and kelp.

Mullein - Powerful Herb that Fights Infections.

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016

I love mullein and I love this tea. It definitely ease my Respiratory issues and helps with my chronic sinusitis. Mullein is popular for ear infections as well, but for that you need to use tincture, not the tea :D (I have mullein-garlic ear oil - it's great!). If you like, check my other reviews!