Nice tea

Posted by Reviewer1768055 on Jul 09, 2014

The flavour is mild I love mine with honey and lemon. The only negative is that some tea bags have very little tea in them so I need to double up.

Tea Lovers

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Apr 28, 2015

I am a natural tea lover and use many different combinations of teas to help with everyday ailments. This particular herb helps with my allergies, so I will definitely repurchase.

Anemic Symptoms

Posted by 4944035044121289304 on Jan 03, 2014

Personally I did feel like having this tea daily helped with anemic symptoms. I used to have a very severe one and ever since having nettle tea from this brand it sort of helped with it. Like iHerb states I don't recommend anyone to substitute medical treatment. However, I was taking a liquid iron supplement (because I heard the body absorbs the nutrients better in liquid form), and even that product had nettle in it. I wasn't taking it as often I was supposed to because the taste was a little difficult to tolerate. For me drinking nettle tea brewed with this product was so much easier and I could have it with meal, or whenever I need a warm drink to soothe myself or before I go to sleep. The taste was mineral-y and marine-y (but not "fishy" or stinky). I personally found it cleansing, pleasant at times and a good accompaniment to a meal. The 24 bags went out very fast, within 2 weeks or so. I brewed the same bag twice, but the second brew will be much, much lighter. The only minor complaint I have with this product is that the tea bag doesn't have a tag, and the contents inside is way too finely ground. Next time I'd like to buy the dried herb in bulk and drink it often throughout the day.

Alvita tea, Nettle leaf

Posted by Reviewer1491864 on Apr 02, 2008

I recommend this product this is a good tea for your hair,skin and nails.

nice tea

Posted by Reviewer2526314 on Feb 13, 2009

I liked this tea, I just put in a little stevia for sweeteness. Not bitter as most nettle teas are.Will purchase again.

Hearty tea

Posted by Reviewer2445104 on Mar 09, 2009

A good flavor and a good tea. I also want to say that all three of these teas were priced very well. On my budget I will be ordering again. Thank you

interesting taste

Posted by Reviewer1132523 on May 27, 2009

The taste is not like other teas. It is very earthy and i really like it. I mix it with the RRL as a pregnancy tea. I really enjoy it. i feel like i have more energy. maybe from all the good vitamins and minerals that the tea has.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

This is the first time I'm trying nettle tea for detoxing. The taste is pretty mild, almost tasteless. I guess it's working because I keep having to go to the toilet a lot (nettle tea is a natural diuretic).

Pleasant taste

Posted by Reviewer1629333 on Oct 05, 2010

Warm, uplifting flavour. Much easier than gathering and preparing nettles! Too early to report benefits to joints, but certainly does no harm.

not as sweet as i had hoped

Posted by Reviewer1909548 on Feb 28, 2011

but still a very good tea. especially if lemon is added. have no idea how all the health benefits have affected me yet, however. i hear this has a decent amount of iron which should help me with my defficiency.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »