A bit disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1871696 on Nov 14, 2014

I always purchased this product, and I truly love it. Except this time, when I bought it, I was very disappointed with the fact that the amount of tea in the bag it is sooooooo badly reduced that you can hardly make a good cup of tea from it :((((( where before you could make at least 2 strong cups with one bag. This is really sad :(( I am not sure if the company thinks the consumers would not notice this? Not good

a kidney tonic

Posted by 5041678032118132905 on Oct 28, 2014

very good to flash the kidneys price very good

nice

Posted by 5316660124984276834 on Sep 04, 2014

Nice tea but i liked the big bag off leafs better =)

Very fresh

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Jul 27, 2014

Very enjoyable. The tea is fresh and quite strong. Good value.

Nice tea

Posted by Reviewer1768055 on Jul 09, 2014

The flavour is mild I love mine with honey and lemon. The only negative is that some tea bags have very little tea in them so I need to double up.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on May 26, 2014

A pleasant tasting tea.

Anemic Symptoms

Posted by 4944035044121289304 on Jan 03, 2014

Personally I did feel like having this tea daily helped with anemic symptoms. I used to have a very severe one and ever since having nettle tea from this brand it sort of helped with it. Like iHerb states I don't recommend anyone to substitute medical treatment. However, I was taking a liquid iron supplement (because I heard the body absorbs the nutrients better in liquid form), and even that product had nettle in it. I wasn't taking it as often I was supposed to because the taste was a little difficult to tolerate. For me drinking nettle tea brewed with this product was so much easier and I could have it with meal, or whenever I need a warm drink to soothe myself or before I go to sleep. The taste was mineral-y and marine-y (but not "fishy" or stinky). I personally found it cleansing, pleasant at times and a good accompaniment to a meal. The 24 bags went out very fast, within 2 weeks or so. I brewed the same bag twice, but the second brew will be much, much lighter. The only minor complaint I have with this product is that the tea bag doesn't have a tag, and the contents inside is way too finely ground. Next time I'd like to buy the dried herb in bulk and drink it often throughout the day.

Good

Posted by 5275488889982620341 on Dec 26, 2013

Good tea

Great tea and great international delivery!

Posted by Reviewer2257742 on Oct 16, 2013

The nettle leaf tea is great and one of the best medicinal teas (I bet next only to green tea). Alvita brand is one of the best, though it is kind of pricier. But what I liked about ordering in iHerb was the seamless and cost effective shipping to international locations. While I got the tea in less than a week to Bangalore, India, the shipping charge was very nominal with DHL, though DHL should have put some effort in avoiding the customs duty at the airport (in my earlier deliveries of same product, they had done so, and got me zero duty or reduced duty). I should say that for Indians wanting this tea, this is the most cost effective way to get this nettle leaf tea, rather than through other options available in Indian online stores.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

This is the first time I'm trying nettle tea for detoxing. The taste is pretty mild, almost tasteless. I guess it's working because I keep having to go to the toilet a lot (nettle tea is a natural diuretic).