Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2849771 on Oct 27, 2008

I love this tea and a couple others that i ordered. I am so Happy that i came across this website, they arrived sooner than i expected and such great tea.

Alvita tea, Nettle leaf

Posted by Reviewer1491864 on Apr 02, 2008

I recommend this product this is a good tea for your hair,skin and nails.

Anemic Symptoms

Posted by 4944035044121289304 on Jan 03, 2014

Personally I did feel like having this tea daily helped with anemic symptoms. I used to have a very severe one and ever since having nettle tea from this brand it sort of helped with it. Like iHerb states I don't recommend anyone to substitute medical treatment. However, I was taking a liquid iron supplement (because I heard the body absorbs the nutrients better in liquid form), and even that product had nettle in it. I wasn't taking it as often I was supposed to because the taste was a little difficult to tolerate. For me drinking nettle tea brewed with this product was so much easier and I could have it with meal, or whenever I need a warm drink to soothe myself or before I go to sleep. The taste was mineral-y and marine-y (but not "fishy" or stinky). I personally found it cleansing, pleasant at times and a good accompaniment to a meal. The 24 bags went out very fast, within 2 weeks or so. I brewed the same bag twice, but the second brew will be much, much lighter. The only minor complaint I have with this product is that the tea bag doesn't have a tag, and the contents inside is way too finely ground. Next time I'd like to buy the dried herb in bulk and drink it often throughout the day.

Tea Lovers

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Apr 28, 2015

I am a natural tea lover and use many different combinations of teas to help with everyday ailments. This particular herb helps with my allergies, so I will definitely repurchase.

A bit disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1871696 on Nov 14, 2014

I always purchased this product, and I truly love it. Except this time, when I bought it, I was very disappointed with the fact that the amount of tea in the bag it is sooooooo badly reduced that you can hardly make a good cup of tea from it :((((( where before you could make at least 2 strong cups with one bag. This is really sad :(( I am not sure if the company thinks the consumers would not notice this? Not good

a kidney tonic

Posted by 5041678032118132905 on Oct 28, 2014

very good to flash the kidneys price very good

Very good

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

It helps with extreme blood flow on menstruation.

Nice Tea

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 31, 2014

lovely flavour, not to strong. Nice and refreshing.

For liver

Posted by DeanaS on Mar 09, 2015

I take this to support my liver. At least one cup per day. I don't like it at all so I add a licorice root tea bag to the cup too, and it's great.

Good tea

Posted by 5278802583710759107 on Mar 30, 2015

I don't have any other brands to compare this one to, but I was still surprised how good this tea was. From the looks of it I didn't expect yummy, just healthy. Would buy this again.