Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Alvita Teas, Red Clover Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 30 Tea Bags, 1.125 oz (32 g)

Magic Red Clover

17 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1832881 on Jul 17, 2009

After 5 years of un diagnosed skin problems on my face and other areas of my body i went back and forth to the doctors with no luck and a very low self confidence, I then saw a television program which basically described my problems and suggested that i was Lymphatic, this all made sense so i started to look for a herbal cure as the doctors cant cure this. i bought 90 tea bags and am almost 3 weeks in of having 2 cups a day, week one my skin changed appaearance and my blood seemed more red then usual, week 2 my body started to push out all the nastiness that i obviously had clogged through my lymph system, almost 3 weeks later my body face is starting to heal, all cysts have gone, bumps i have had for years have disapeared, this is truely a magic cure, god gave us these plants for a reason and this is the best cure, has amazing properties and heals an amazing amount of problems. for the first time i feel like i am going to be normal again, i will be able to look and talk tp people knowing they are not staring at the boils on my face, i am truely happy

Best tea for skin problems!

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1765286 on Mar 19, 2010

I read other reviews that claimed this tea helped with "this and that... and skin problems." So I decided to give it a try since I had already tried so many other products and concoctions to help my daughters hormonal acne (which was also complicated by food allergies). Well I'm happy to report that she's only been drinking 2 cups per day for about 3 weeks (with no sugar or sweetners added)and her acne break-outs are lessening and her old scars are really clearing up. I can't believe how fast and how well the Red Clover tea really works for skin problems. She also uses the warm (used)tea bags and press them directly on our face for a bonus topical treatment / face soother.

relaxing night and refreshed morning

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1776976 on Mar 23, 2009

for few days, after having this tea, I got zits and boils , may be it was purifying my system.. now, the story is different, I can see glow on my face, and I feel refreshed all the time. all zits gone. I recommend this to anyone..

Great Price

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1771042 on Dec 08, 2008

Price is great. Tea doesn't taste the best, but is great for cleaning your blood. You get used to the taste after a while.

teas

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Dec 08, 2008

try red clover and raspberry together!