Alvita Teas, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 1.9 oz (54 g) 24 Tea Bags (Discontinued Item)

Alvita Rasp. Leaf Tea

Posted by Reviewer1040566 on Dec 22, 2007

Alvita brand has proven just as effective as the Traditional Medicinal's brand of Raspberry Leaf Tea for me. I've been drinking it for 8 years for its menstral regulating properties and post partum hemmoraging. Plus during 3 of my 6 pregnancies. The taste seems identical to TM brand. A big plus was 24 bags per box at a slightly cheaper price. I can buy less boxes at a time. I need to drink it nearly every day per month, so stocking up is easier with less boxes to buy.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Jun 01, 2009

I've been drinking one cup of this Monday through Friday (at work) for the past couple of weeks and I've had my first on-time menstrual cycle in years. It has to be the tea!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2744062 on Sep 10, 2010

I am very pleased with this product and I have just re-ordered more. I drink about 2-3 cups per day and it significantly helped to relieve my menstrual cramps.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer1400377 on May 13, 2009

I suffered from spotting, and the red raspberry leaf tea helped my menstrual regulate better. Good taste too

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1193576 on Apr 03, 2009

I purchased this tea, as I heard it was great to use to upstart labor and help with contractions. I was a week and half overdue and after drinking a cup and half of this, 9 hours later I had my little girl in my arms. I don't know if it was a coincidence but it is tasty and seemed to work very well.