LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008

I brew up the whole box and steep overnight into a really strong tea. I use this on my (brown) hair. Use it daily to take the edge off those greys! Also, gives my pin straight hair awesome shine and great texture! PS- After washing the hair, it's an awesome rinse! Great for drinking too, I guess! LOL

You make my life so much easier!

Posted by Reviewer2993173 on Oct 23, 2008

I have used the Alvita Tea bags previously to alleviate cold symptoms - especially after flying and inhaling that confined air. I usually try to find locally at much inconvenience and greater expense. So iHerb.com is an absolute delight! Fast, efficient and cost effective. THANKS!

Alvita Sage Tea

Posted by Reviewer2086006 on Nov 28, 2008

Nothing I tried helps hot flashes and night sweats as well as 1 cup of this tea before bed.

Hard to find

Posted by Reviewer2386725 on Jan 16, 2009

great anxiety / stress reliever very hard to find. fast shipping and a great price AAA+++

Excellent for nightsweats!

Posted by Reviewer2905220 on Sep 26, 2007

I was told to drink the tea cold (sun tea or just brew it and chill) to help with nightsweats from being sick. It works! Great stuff!

Sage medicine

Posted by Reviewer2167634 on Apr 02, 2008

good for menopause symptoms, especially hot flashes and a wonderful rinse for dark hair to keep it healthy and growing well.

Alvita Teas, Sage

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 02, 2010

Really good for hot flashes that's why I take it, reduces the hot flashes tremendously.

Good tea

Posted by olshin on Feb 22, 2012

This tea helps me with pain in the liver. Also it fights with stress. :)

SAGE TEA

Posted by Reviewer1166401 on Sep 13, 2010

I bought the Sage Tea after someone suggested I buy this as they had heard that Sage helps to control sugar levels. I love the taste of the tea and will always buy it. I can't wait to see whether it does help regulate sugar levels, which would be great.

Works Greattt!!!

Posted by Reviewer1156698 on May 20, 2012

This sage tea is amazing. I have hyperhydrosis (sweaty palms/feet) and this works wonders. I also take a Chinese supplement called Rehmannia Six Combination for the hyperhydrosis that iHerb also sells and the two works well together for me.