stronger

Posted by Reviewer1655762 on Apr 25, 2011

I've used it for a few days and I'm having better workouts. These products work-no weird side effects either!

Best product i have tried

Posted by Reviewer1498456 on Jan 01, 2013

I have tried this product for a month and i found incredible results. Perfect results in terms of energy without anxiey and without making you sleep bad. You feel much stronger and more mental clarity. Good for skin and about grey hair i have not seen yet changes. Sleep paterns they have improved a little but not as spected. Over all in a month of taking it not 16 year old but enormous changes. I will try other similar brands with hgh to compare but very sitisfied with this brand. You have to try it!!!!

hair on your chest

Posted by Reviewer3093971 on Jan 17, 2012

I have been taking this product for a number of years now. I am a MegaNutritionFreak and this product works. It gives me the lift that I need to keep me going all day. Yes, Norma it will put more hair on your chest.

The greatest Suplement

Posted by Reviewer2166844 on Feb 09, 2012

HGH is the most efective sleep regulator I've ever tried. As a pre-hormonal suplemente you achieve the benefits of being full of energy the entire day and having a resting sleeping time at night. This is a suplement I must have continuously.

Great product.

Posted by 4745576717243057726 on Aug 08, 2012

I've been using this product for about 2 months. My belly fat is melting away and muscles are beginning to show through. Speeds up the proccess and I more "alive" in my every day life. I'm only 23 and this product had done wonders.

Its okay

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jul 10, 2013

It did seem to help me exercise harder, but maybe that was the placebo effect. It was not a night and day difference. Just a bump up.

Amazing

Posted by 5332387448278488170 on Sep 05, 2013

First off I just wanna say that this product is amazing. After each workout my arms gets hard as a rock and bigger. I just had one question, it says spray under tung and hold for 30-60 seconds what do I do after the 60 seconds? Do I spit it out? just courious =) Awesome product =)

good

Posted by Reviewer2889428 on Jun 16, 2011

perfect

So Good~

Posted by Reviewer2021286 on Aug 28, 2011

I'm using this at first, yes it's very simple and easy.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1982195 on Sep 15, 2011

My husband has had better workouts and overall a feeling of wellness. It is as described and we would recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »