Very good

Posted by 5601559968808637457 on Oct 01, 2015

Very good for gym! Refresh the body! Thank you iherb!

it has not shown to me yet any results in 10 days use

Posted by 5282038270794184617 on Jan 30, 2015

it has not shown to me yet any results in 10 days use, maybe it needs more time

always hgh

Posted by 5725267514972949625 on Nov 18, 2014

Muito bom estou conseguindo definição gostei do produto

Easy to use

Posted by darmar on Jun 19, 2014

I always cary with me and 3 times daily easy to take.

Renewal-H#%LL YEAH ;)

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on May 29, 2014

Sleep better,mood improvements,more manly,stronger and better stamina in overall is what this give you.this is my first but never ending order and that's the reality for you sceptical.btw:I'm 35 years old and training about 14 days on 1day of regurlarly for 1,6 last years.this made me feel 10 years younger and a much better deep REM sleep.(I don't care if you don't agree-this is my review.) ;))

a

Posted by 5608389131064067402 on Feb 11, 2014

really for

Colostrum works better

Posted by Reviewer2332701 on Jan 14, 2014

I have better result with some high potency colostrum product than this. The problem is, I'm lactose intolerance and I think this product is best to take because I want to minimise taking capsules (don't feel like sick people) in a day since I have vitamin and other pills to consume everyday. Other thing is, I think this product increase my fat %, I know it because I frequently measure it. I ordered 4 months dose and I hope to see the expected result as others claim. I'm 28 by the way.

Amazing

Posted by 5332387448278488170 on Sep 05, 2013

First off I just wanna say that this product is amazing. After each workout my arms gets hard as a rock and bigger. I just had one question, it says spray under tung and hold for 30-60 seconds what do I do after the 60 seconds? Do I spit it out? just courious =) Awesome product =)

Its okay

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jul 10, 2013

It did seem to help me exercise harder, but maybe that was the placebo effect. It was not a night and day difference. Just a bump up.

Best product i have tried

Posted by Reviewer1498456 on Jan 01, 2013

I have tried this product for a month and i found incredible results. Perfect results in terms of energy without anxiey and without making you sleep bad. You feel much stronger and more mental clarity. Good for skin and about grey hair i have not seen yet changes. Sleep paterns they have improved a little but not as spected. Over all in a month of taking it not 16 year old but enormous changes. I will try other similar brands with hgh to compare but very sitisfied with this brand. You have to try it!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »