stronger

Posted by Reviewer1655762 on Apr 25, 2011

I've used it for a few days and I'm having better workouts. These products work-no weird side effects either!

Best product i have tried

Posted by Reviewer1498456 on Jan 01, 2013

I have tried this product for a month and i found incredible results. Perfect results in terms of energy without anxiey and without making you sleep bad. You feel much stronger and more mental clarity. Good for skin and about grey hair i have not seen yet changes. Sleep paterns they have improved a little but not as spected. Over all in a month of taking it not 16 year old but enormous changes. I will try other similar brands with hgh to compare but very sitisfied with this brand. You have to try it!!!!

hair on your chest

Posted by Reviewer3093971 on Jan 17, 2012

I have been taking this product for a number of years now. I am a MegaNutritionFreak and this product works. It gives me the lift that I need to keep me going all day. Yes, Norma it will put more hair on your chest.

The greatest Suplement

Posted by Reviewer2166844 on Feb 09, 2012

HGH is the most efective sleep regulator I've ever tried. As a pre-hormonal suplemente you achieve the benefits of being full of energy the entire day and having a resting sleeping time at night. This is a suplement I must have continuously.

Great product.

Posted by 4745576717243057726 on Aug 08, 2012

I've been using this product for about 2 months. My belly fat is melting away and muscles are beginning to show through. Speeds up the proccess and I more "alive" in my every day life. I'm only 23 and this product had done wonders.

Renewal-H#%LL YEAH ;)

Posted by 4874602919484022516 on May 29, 2014

Sleep better,mood improvements,more manly,stronger and better stamina in overall is what this give you.this is my first but never ending order and that's the reality for you sceptical.btw:I'm 35 years old and training about 14 days on 1day of regurlarly for 1,6 last years.this made me feel 10 years younger and a much better deep REM sleep.(I don't care if you don't agree-this is my review.) ;))

Its okay

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jul 10, 2013

It did seem to help me exercise harder, but maybe that was the placebo effect. It was not a night and day difference. Just a bump up.

Product

Posted by Reviewer1934358 on Nov 19, 2011

dear great- Look to be sold JOBELYN cordially

a

Posted by 5608389131064067402 on Feb 11, 2014

really for

Easy to use

Posted by darmar on Jun 19, 2014

I always cary with me and 3 times daily easy to take.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »