Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Amazing Grass, Amazing Meal, Chocolate Infusion, 35.8 oz (1.01 kg)

This Stuff ROCKS!

Posted by 5330875182272197528 on Jul 19, 2012

I love amazing meal and I really enjoy the way their stuff tastes. I make this with almond milk, a banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter. I blend it up with some ice and I have a guilt free treat as a meal replacement at 350 calories total. I look forward to it every day! I also feel healthier and have more energy since I started drinking this. The pom/mango flavor is good too.

Part of my daily routine! Love it!

Posted by 5205872602485650212 on Apr 17, 2013

I can't imagine NOT starting my day with Amazing Meal. I use 1 scoop of this and for extra vitamins I do a scoop of the chocolate amazing grass drink powder (it also gives it a richer chocolate flavor as well as a sweeter flavor) in 1/2-3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk and I add ice (amount depends on size of ice). I got burned out from taking vitamins in pill form for too many years. It actually does taste like a chocolate milkshake to me. I have so much energy from drinking this and I notice the biggest difference in my energy and the health of my hair. It grows so fast with less breakage and has gotten fuller since using this over the last 2 years. ***I've found the chocolate is the only one that blends well with ice; the other flavors just don't blend the same and it becomes this ice-ridden milk drink***

Won't be without it!

Posted by 5509549750024145006 on Nov 21, 2013

Just wanted to add a review to hopefully help others decide. I have been anemic for over 7 years and just found out that I have been dealing with fibroids this whole time. Being anemic, I was being drained each month of valuable nutrients. I drink this every morning with just plain water - yes, it is easy for me to do. It tastes good to me, but more importantly I get much needed nutritional support for my body. I ran out once and didn't have the drink for about a month. I was practically bed ridden at that point and it took two weeks of taking the drink again just to gain some energy back. I will not be without it now - it has helped my body function in probably more ways than I know. This is a testimony of the nutritional value of this drink.

Great buy

Posted by 5408676435522408748 on Jan 13, 2015

I have reservations against products like this, but took a chance and it payed off. I prepare it with frozen banana, unsweetened almond/coconut milk, peanut butter and a pinch of cinnamon and the result actually taste really good! It's just sweet enough, the texture is nice. I take my time and enjoy this drink, unlike other products I have tried where I'm just gulping it down as fast as I can. And it's very very filling!

Good drink.

Posted by Cleaneatingjourneysg on Oct 28, 2014

Good quality stuff. A bit grainy but overall easy to drink and my mum liked it as well.