Gives Me a Boost

Posted by Reviewer3004478 on Apr 27, 2012

Since I started using the Amazing Grass in my smoothies, I noticed a surge in energy. My job requires me to be on my feet for most of the day. Normally I'm drained half way through the working day, but lately I've been energized. I'd say this is a great blend if you need a lift.

Interesting product

Posted by 5272978473370908516 on May 27, 2012

Interesting product but a little grassy. Don't mind it though.

taste is ehh. drink works

Posted by Reviewer2850947 on Sep 12, 2011

not the taste i was looking for...but it does regulate my bowel movements. it tasted like chocolate and peppermint to me... repurchase: no. next time i will go with pure wheat grass!

Good Grass, super berry

Posted by Reviewer1324412 on Oct 19, 2011

Good with combination of any fruit and spinach

This is great

Posted by Reviewer2382185 on Oct 24, 2011

This tastes great and I mixed it into my protien formula to make it taste better.

Amazing Berry

Posted by Reviewer1114989 on Jul 23, 2011

This version of Amazing Grass green drinks is a great way to get a nice fruity flavor to your green drink. It's delicious!

Green Superfood

Posted by 4983122981872493714 on Apr 05, 2016

I love this stuff... it may be the only thing keeping me alive at this point. And you do a great job too!

Good way to get greens

Posted by Reviewer3346086 on Jan 25, 2012

Add this to your smoothie, great way to get your greens. Not gritty. Amazing grass is trustworthy as well, and all organic. Taste is pretty good also.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1489662 on Jan 30, 2012

This was my first time ordering or drinking any of the powdered "green drinks." I was told to try to get in a couple of servings of these types of drinks each day. I am in my third trimester of my second pregnancy and have battled low platelets during both. For my first baby, they dropped significantly at the end (with no other symptoms or conditions) and it ended up causing me to have to deliver in a hospital rather than the birth center we were planning to go to. In fact, I almost had to be induced, which I definitely wanted to avoid. This time around, we have been tracking my platelets closely and my midwives have had great success with other moms doing the green drinks. After about a month, my platelets have actually come up!!! 8 weeks to go! If all goes well I will do a home birth this time. :) As for the taste - it is different. Most people probably wouldn't love it. It's strange but I've sort of acquired a like for it. The texture is gritty and it doesn't dissolve in water - needs to be stirred. I've also tried the original green flavor and much prefer the raspberry. The smell of the green reminds me a lot of seaweed in lakewater. I try my best not to breath in while I'm taking a sip! :) Works for me!

Better than many multivitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3034902 on Jun 24, 2011

This product works,it is an energy booster, it has a fine fruity taste. My hair and nail growing faster. Good for digestion and indestines also, contains fibres.