WHAT A SUPER IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1730850 on May 10, 2011

I LOVE THE TASTE OF THIS STUFF, AND DRINK THE POWDER FORM WITH FRUIT JUICE. BUT IN CAPSULES IT WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET MY 80YR OLD MOTHER AND MY PREGNANT DAUGHTER TO DRINK IT. HURRAY! I HAVE 2 MORE CONVERTS! ALINA PINELLI GREEN

Get enough Greens

Posted by Reviewer1256454 on Jan 23, 2011

Feel as though I'm getting the best amount of veggies besides the real ones

My husband can't live without this stuff.....

Posted by Reviewer2538988 on Dec 20, 2010

My husband loves Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood. He says he can sure feel the difference if we run out and he doesn't take it for a couple days. He only takes 3 capsules a day and it gives him the extra engery he needs as a Foreman in a physically demanding job.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Oct 16, 2010

this is a wonderful product - it alkalizes your body and gives you lots of energy! i take it all day long!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1439866 on Jul 01, 2010

This product helps me get my necessary fruits and vegetables in, all in a few pills.

Good product at a decent price

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Jun 02, 2010

I prefer another kind of SuperFood product better, but that product is far more expensive and available from only one merchant.

More convenient than powders.

Posted by Reviewer2127966 on Nov 27, 2009

Very complete formulation. Much more convenient and palatable than the powdered products.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3314729 on Nov 15, 2009

We really love these cram packed vitamins!

Won't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Jun 23, 2009

Good potencies of all the greens without having to take 16 capsules....5 is a "do-able" amount given all the other supplements I take. Definitely gives a good energy boost without jitters. Combats the aging process and is great for everything. My kids take it too since it helps balance out the terrible teenager diets. I would absolutely recommend that you add this to your daily routine. Buy a bottle....you will love it!!

useful product

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jun 16, 2009

Helps me get the green food I seek. Also comes as a powder rather than capsul which is a better deal for the money, but the capsuls are convenient. A little of the powdered version before a softball game provides noticeable energy so I can keep up with or outplay guys in their 50s. (I am 65).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »