New To iHerb?

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Chocolate Drink Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2860145 on Oct 02, 2008

This stuff is magic! It really makes my skin glow and so clear. It has improved my energy levels and it´s great to know i´m doing something good for my body. Helps with IBS, too as it makes you less bloated and helps your digestion. I love that it addresses PH levels in the body, too. I have been taking this for 4 months now and I don´t feel anaemic any more, also my doctor says my blood is GOOD! I feel much healthier and will take this for the rest of my life. Also great if you have the beginnings of a cold as it speeds up recovery like 100%!!

Dont buy if you are in Australia

Posted by Reviewer3146204 on Jul 21, 2008

Recently Australian customs has inforced a ban on the importation of Barley Grass products. This looks like a great product but sadly ours got destroyed.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Jun 25, 2008

OH MY!!! This stuff is awesome. The taste is wonderful although my DH says it tastes a little green.

Excellent and very tasty with a protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jun 26, 2008

This is really great. I didn't think much of it mixed with water but today I mixed it with my strawberry protein from PHD and raw almond milk and it was the best drink ever. It was a real power boost. I'll be using this forever. Mixed with protein powder just gave it a real kick, I suppose you can use any flavor protein it's just that's all I had in. (Find a tube to shake it in and the results are perfectly smooth) I also felt good physiologically because I was being nourished with the minerals and protein. Try it, it is excellent. Anybody who has given this less than 5 stars is because they haven't experimented.

Best Chocolate Grass!

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Aug 28, 2011

A great green drink with wonderful flavor! I don't have any trouble drinking this down, in fact its become a treat. Lots of amazing energy in this drink too if you happen to be hypothyroid or just feeling low.