I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2860145 on Oct 02, 2008

This stuff is magic! It really makes my skin glow and so clear. It has improved my energy levels and it´s great to know i´m doing something good for my body. Helps with IBS, too as it makes you less bloated and helps your digestion. I love that it addresses PH levels in the body, too. I have been taking this for 4 months now and I don´t feel anaemic any more, also my doctor says my blood is GOOD! I feel much healthier and will take this for the rest of my life. Also great if you have the beginnings of a cold as it speeds up recovery like 100%!!

Dont buy if you are in Australia

Posted by Reviewer3146204 on Jul 21, 2008

Recently Australian customs has inforced a ban on the importation of Barley Grass products. This looks like a great product but sadly ours got destroyed.

Best Chocolate Grass!

Posted by Reviewer1234862 on Aug 28, 2011

A great green drink with wonderful flavor! I don't have any trouble drinking this down, in fact its become a treat. Lots of amazing energy in this drink too if you happen to be hypothyroid or just feeling low.

Excellent and very tasty with a protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jun 26, 2008

This is really great. I didn't think much of it mixed with water but today I mixed it with my strawberry protein from PHD and raw almond milk and it was the best drink ever. It was a real power boost. I'll be using this forever. Mixed with protein powder just gave it a real kick, I suppose you can use any flavor protein it's just that's all I had in. (Find a tube to shake it in and the results are perfectly smooth) I also felt good physiologically because I was being nourished with the minerals and protein. Try it, it is excellent. Anybody who has given this less than 5 stars is because they haven't experimented.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Jun 25, 2008

OH MY!!! This stuff is awesome. The taste is wonderful although my DH says it tastes a little green.

Great on Cereal

Posted by Reviewer2219446 on Dec 08, 2009

I love this stuff with my cereal. I put it on the cereal and then add some almond milk. It mixes in nicely and gives me some covert nutrition.

yum yum yum

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on Jul 26, 2011

I drink this every day with almond milk. I like to blend it and then put in the freezer for 10 minutes. So good iced cold. Really satisfies the chocolate craving and you get all the green plant benefits. Helps you stay more alkaline.

Amazing grass

Posted by Reviewer2930930 on Jun 26, 2008

excellent with yoghurt

Sanisimo

Posted by ROSSITA on May 29, 2014

El sabor es regular, pero merece la pena usarlo por sus ingredientes. ----------- Si te ha servido de algo mi opinión, marca SÍ abajo, y ve a mi nick Rossita para más revisiones.

Healthier alternative to chocolate milk.

Posted by Reviewer1351023 on May 01, 2010

Tastes good, but I wouldn't say great. At least I know I'm filling myself with goodness after drinking this. I would definitively order this chocolate mix again. I usually drink this 1 hour before a workout and definitely feel I have more energy.