Taste Good

Posted by 5011489181033648786 on Apr 28, 2014

Good Product a lil bit expensivv

Love it!

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Mar 15, 2014

Really great, better than chocolate if you have it with milk and some cream, delicious!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are about 10% by weight only. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, it tastes just lightly favoured chocolate. You can use les s water if you like more concentrated chocolate favour. It also tastes good when eat straight! This product is very versatile and can be easily mix with many other powder. You can mix with lecithin (for its creamy taste), maca or other protein powder (for the sweet taste) or even Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens (for its peppermint favour). Buy the bigger bulk to save more! I think the only downside is that the container neck is a bit small and it gets hard to scoop when the powder run low. Since only 40% by weight are green food, you might want to take more scoops or have an additional green blend in order to achieve the daily servings of vegetables needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

Always good products

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 04, 2013

I add this to my vege protein shakes for nutrients, flavour & alkalising effects.

Super Detox

Posted by txbohogal on Jan 31, 2013

The Amazing Grass Green Superfood is a healthy way to add high powered nutrients, enzymes, and detoxifying green elements to your diet. I add a scoop of chocolate to my chocolate protein powder and I feel good knowing the superfoods are doing their job to eliminate harmful metals, fluoride, Rx medicine residue, and harmful food additives to purify the blood and boost my overall health.

Tastes quite good

Posted by Reviewer2687433 on Sep 16, 2012

I love chocolate and this green drink tastes pretty good. I do prefer the berry flavored one a bit more though.

GOOD! REALLLY GOOD!!!

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Aug 14, 2012

This is a good product,and the pure cocoa in it even fights cancer,(look it up/apoptosis). I give it to my husband in a smoothie for breakfast, for he will not actually eat food in the morning, but he will drink the smoothies. It says that it 'feeds' every cell in the body, I believe it.

Amazed!

Posted by Reviewer2897558 on Aug 03, 2012

I just received my order today and was anxious to try this for the first time. As soon as I opened it I was pleased with the smell and had high hopes for the taste at this point. I mixed with whole organic milk and was very surprised at how good it tasted. Now I will need to wait and see if it works for me.

Tastes great - feels great!

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 31, 2012

This combination of healthy herbs and chocolate tastes like an exquisite chocolate drink, when you mix with soymilk or oatmilk. The taste is so wonderful that you can hardly believe that this is actually a super healthy chocolatemix!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 06, 2012

Tasty and healthy. My only minus is the chocolate flavour is a little weak, so I would add 2 scoops to a large glass of almond or rice milk. Mixes really well!