Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Chocolate Drink Powder, Cacao Infusion, 17 oz (480 g)

Reviews 5-star

Amazed!

Posted by Reviewer2897558 on Aug 03, 2012

I just received my order today and was anxious to try this for the first time. As soon as I opened it I was pleased with the smell and had high hopes for the taste at this point. I mixed with whole organic milk and was very surprised at how good it tasted. Now I will need to wait and see if it works for me.

Best tasting natural food powdered drink ever

Posted by Reviewer1083358 on Jul 06, 2012

Great taste, I have it with milk. Skin seems clearer and bowel movements more regular.

allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1042457 on Apr 12, 2012

I add a teaspoon of sweetner and this drink doesn't taste too bad. My allergies have dramatically improved. It took a few weeks though.

Super Detox

Posted by txbohogal on Jan 31, 2013

The Amazing Grass Green Superfood is a healthy way to add high powered nutrients, enzymes, and detoxifying green elements to your diet. I add a scoop of chocolate to my chocolate protein powder and I feel good knowing the superfoods are doing their job to eliminate harmful metals, fluoride, Rx medicine residue, and harmful food additives to purify the blood and boost my overall health.

Amazing chocolatey taste!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Apr 22, 2009

Oh my goodness, I was really excited to taste this green formula based on all the rave reviews that I read at iHerb. Everyone was right! When mixed with milk, this tastes just like a chocolate milkshake - absolutely amazing! My usual brand is Greens Plus, which I usually take in berry or tangerine, but I think I'm going to be switching over based on taste and overall better value. If you're unsure about purchasing this, don't be - try it and you'll love it. Plus iHerb is so great!