Best tasting natural food powdered drink ever

Posted by Reviewer1083358 on Jul 06, 2012

Great taste, I have it with milk. Skin seems clearer and bowel movements more regular.

Best way to get veggies

Posted by Reviewer1382006 on Apr 19, 2012

For me atleast. I put it in my protein shake and have one of those atleast once a day. Go for the non-cocoa version if you want more bang for your buck.

allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1042457 on Apr 12, 2012

I add a teaspoon of sweetner and this drink doesn't taste too bad. My allergies have dramatically improved. It took a few weeks though.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Mar 22, 2012

This is one of my favorites! I love chocolate and love getting my greens! A great pick-me-up and to add in smoothies. Low calorie, low carb, low sugar...it has fiber, vitamins, greens, reds...it has the whole rainbow! :)

energetic

Posted by Reviewer2980307 on Feb 07, 2012

Chocolate Drink Powder is very useful. It`s just like breakfast. After having it, you are full of energy and get the feeling of satiety.It has the flavor of cacao and a light taste of dried herbs,fruit and vegetables. I like it very much, especially in cases I have no time for eating.

The taste is the best!

Posted by kirowang on Feb 03, 2012

This cocoa powdered green formula is very well packaged and the ingredients are really amazing! The 8 grams of doze is well enough, to satisfy your needs. Try it and go for it!

good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Jan 25, 2012

nice drink

Great

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 20, 2012

Tasty chocolaty way to get greens.

My favorite greens powder

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Jan 09, 2012

This is a re-order. Really like the taste of this powder, the good stuff in it, and the fillers and sweeteners that are not in it. I mix it with purified water and a splash of soymilk. Nice cocoa flavor...not sweet. This product makes drinking greens powders palatable. No stomach issues, either. Will keep re-ordering.

Greatd product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Jan 03, 2012

Most organic grasses not only taste bad but cost a fortune. This one tastes great, costs less and is full on fantastic stuff. Great for those of us that can't manage to eat all our vegies.